Sack the Board

AlCapone

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?? They have spent a fair amount of money this summer to give us some supposed decent players. Only one man to blame and that's the manager. He talks the talk but the walk has been fucking atrocious. He has done absolutely nothing to suggest he is the man to take us forward. The terrible results are really starting to build up now. What in the actual fuck was that? Progress didn't just fluke that, in the end they thoroughly deserved it. What are Caixinha's tactics exactly? He keeps taking about moments in game. I didn't see many good moments in that atrocity. 

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

No they've not, they've spent our season ticket money

Aye but they're not going to just buy us players from their own money, not how business owners run their businesses 

if they did it as loans we'd just be accused or running up debts again and would reduce our ability to borrow if required 

Pedro has to carry the can for this one.  No supporter of the board but they have done their business well over part 2-3 months 

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

Yes they have. Season ticket money should have been enough to beat that lot! You want more investment? On paper these players should have been hammering a very average side. 

2 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

Aye but they're not going to just buy us players from their own money, not how business owners run their businesses 

if they did it as loans we'd just be accused or running up debts again and would reduce our ability to borrow if required 

Pedro has to carry the can for this one.  No supporter of the board but they have done their business well over part 2-3 months 

No they haven't they brought in Pedro 

Just now, Cam1872 said:

Flawed recruitment process, apart from that finger pointing towards the board isn't the issue for me here. 

Pedro just isn't good enough. He shouldn't have gotten this far. 

He shouldn't have been anywhere near the job , someone on the board brought this clown.

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

No they haven't they brought in Pedro 

Aye but I hire managers at work when they turn out shit that's not just on me

job of a board is to steer the strategic direction of the organisation, which is more than just hiring the manager 

they need to put clear goals in place for Pedro now and if he does t meet those he needs I be got rid of

a board can only do so much to guarantee the success of their recruitment 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

He shouldn't have been anywhere near the job , someone on the board brought this clown.

Totally agree man, those involved in the recruitment process should never have that responsibility again. 

Board in general though I still feel have  done more to deserve some credit despite the result. 

6 minutes ago, Cam1872 said:

Flawed recruitment process, apart from that finger pointing towards the board isn't the issue for me here. 

Pedro just isn't good enough. He shouldn't have gotten this far. 

Who appointed him?

Just now, AlCapone said:

What cash?

Given our turnover we've committed a fairly significant sum on fees and wages, that's what we all wanted

people can't really expect our owners to spend their own personal money on the club 

just unrealistic 

17 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

That's all 

And sit back and wait for a 50 pagerint

That result was up there with Berwick, we couldnt even play route one football  as Plan A didnt work over 180 min, the last 15 min should have been dropping balls IN the area and hope for a break.

12 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Which might come back to haunt us.

I genuinely know of two people that have cancelled their season tickets after the final whistle.

Aye but I hire managers at work when they turn out shit that's not just on me

job of a board is to steer the strategic direction of the organisation, which is more than just hiring the manager 

they need to put clear goals in place for Pedro now and if he does t meet those he needs I be got rid of

a board can only do so much to guarantee the success of their recruitment 

Well I would say beating that mob was part of the strategy and it failed so that's all that's about it. 

Fuck Dave king 

Fuck Stewart Robertson 

Fuck the rest of the board

Fuck Pedro the fenian bastard 

Fuck that DOF 

Fuck all they fenian players we have 

Just now, AlCapone said:

Who appointed him?

I'm not trying to get you to change your mind from your original post. I respect your view, just don't share it. 

I'm not sure who directly hired him, but they should be sacked. 

Not all should carry through can though, you can't Sack a board and a manager in one fell swoop surely?

My focus is solely on getting Pedro out. 

Given our turnover we've committed a fairly significant sum on fees and wages, that's what we all wanted

people can't really expect our owners to spend their own personal money on the club 

just unrealistic 

Dickbaw said that's what he would do spend his personal cash a wish he would spend it and get straight eyes the cunts a fraud