Pedro Caxinha: Stay or go?

Virtuoso

Stay or go  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro

9 minutes ago, Blue Blooded said:

It's a cunt, but move on. If Pedro had gone over there and defended, (with a new defensive line) it would have been more dangerous, in theory. Imagine all the fans wondering why we are not going for the jugular and defending a 1-0 lead against the 'part-timers'. They would be up in arms. Getting the first goal would have killed the tie and he was right to pursue it.

He is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Tbh, such is the gulf - on paper - we should have been able to play virtually any  (without being silly with a 2-1-7 or something) tactic and comfortably win the match.

5 minutes ago, Badger said:

Tbh, such is the gulf - on paper - we should have been able to play virtually any tactic and comfortably won the match.

That highlights how bad Scottish football is right now, that this is possible. We didn't finish too much higher than StJohnstone, and they look to be going out to a Lithuanian team with a ground capacity of 2500. 

We need to take it on the chin and regroup and move on. It's done, over. Take a breather for the golf and tennis and let's see how we get on in the league for half a dozen games and see where we are.

Just now, Blue Blooded said:

That highlights how bad Scottish football is right now, that this is possible. We didn't finish too much higher than StJohnstone, and they look to be going out to a Lithuanian team with a ground capacity of 2500. 

We need to take it on the chin and regroup and move on. It's done, over. Take a breather for the golf and tennis and let's see how we get on in the league for half a dozen games and see where we are.

That Lithuanian team would pump the lot that beat us about 5-0 as well

4 minutes ago, KWBear said:

We are stuck with this cunt. he is an absolute fucking embarrassment and hasn't a clue what he is doing. 

position remains unchanged - never wanted him, don't want him, want him gone, an absolute cunt of a manager and a total imposter. 

out.

This is it.:tu: All these cunts talking about knee-jerk reactions, there's fuck all knee-jerk about it. It had disaster written all over it from the day his name was first mentioned, and almost everything he has done since then has been a disaster. It's just rational thought.

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

This is it.:tu: All these cunts talking about knee-jerk reactions, there's fuck all knee-jerk about it. It had disaster written all over it from the day his name was first mentioned, and almost everything he has done since then has been a disaster. It's just rational thought.

"give him time to build a team"

WHY?

what did he do to merit getting the job in the first place? he may not have been able to perform miracles with the shite he inherited but he sure as shit should have had them looking more organised and harder to beat, instead we got humiliated by the scum and finished 3rd which is a fucking embarrassment. 

"give him til christmas"

again why? is that the point at which he is deemed a success or failure? what a totally arbitrary timeframe for success. what happens if we lose our first three games and we are 9 points behind the RHAT CUNTS before we even get going? still give him til christmas?

fuck this cunt get him to fuck he is a joke. 

Never understood why you would start your two oldest players in the lineup surely the best thing to do is let the younger fellas play till about the 65-75th min then bring on the older boys where their lack of speed would show more value due to the opposition being knackered especially if it's concerning attacking roles which miller and niko have. 

Think we just need to suffer because theres no way we can possibily start all over again at this stage

Like him or hate him,moneys been spent and hes GOT to turn it around by xmas or us as a club are absolutely fucked

If we dont get closer this season then where  do we go from there?

6 minutes ago, KWBear said:

"give him time to build a team"

WHY?

what did he do to merit getting the job in the first place? he may not have been able to perform miracles with the shite he inherited but he sure as shit should have had them looking more organised and harder to beat, instead we got humiliated by the scum and finished 3rd which is a fucking embarrassment. 

"give him til christmas"

again why? is that the point at which he is deemed a success or failure? what a totally arbitrary timeframe for success. what happens if we lose our first three games and we are 9 points behind the RHAT CUNTS before we even get going? still give him til christmas?

fuck this cunt get him to fuck he is a joke. 

I've said it before, I've no doubt we'll be paying up his full contract, whatever happens, so please can we just hand it all over now and get him to fuck? Why do we have to write off yet another season before doing the 100% inevitable?

just wonder what the fuck robertson was thinking. how on earth did he reason that this guy has what it takes. 

"aye he's sitting fifth in the league in Qatar with an average home gate of about 400 punters. sounds bang up to the gig, lets get him in!"

absolute shit show. 

2 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

Think we just need to suffer because theres no way we can possibily start all over again at this stage

Like him or hate him,moneys been spent and hes GOT to turn it around by xmas or us as a club are absolutely fucked

If we dont get closer this season then where  do we go from there?

Pay the cunt, sack the cunt, get McInnes in NOW, let him have a normal pre-season, albeit with Pedro's signings rather than his own, and go from there.

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

just wonder what the fuck robertson was thinking. how on earth did he reason that this guy has what it takes. 

"aye he's sitting fifth in the league in Qatar with an average home gate of about 400 punters. sounds bang up to the gig, lets get him in!"

absolute shit show. 

Couple of the games i was at a doubt there was more than 80 in the ground.

4 minutes ago, KWBear said:

absolute shit show. 

The clown probably forgot he was working for us and still thought he was working for Motherwell.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Couple of the games i was at a doubt there was more than 80 in the ground.

absolutely bonkers

i honestly just can't understand it. for all the chat of him "getting it", how the fuck can he get it when he is coming from a lazy shit show of a league where there is no expectation or pressure at all. what coaching credentials does he have to merit him getting this job? cunts better not punt those mexican trophies at me as rationale for it as they operate some weird playoff system to win their titles. 

his cv is littered with jobs all over the fucking place and he is a total nomad who, to my mind, has achieved the square root of absolutely fuck all in the game yet has landed a job in a league in which Rangers require significant restructure and genuine tactical nous to make the most of limited resources to compete against the scum. what in the name of fuck was robertson thinking. how how how how how is pedro fucking caixinha the answer. 

get him to fuck. 

As I recall, the Qatar league is basically one decent team favoured by the royals and a bunch of also rans - can't remember the big team but it certainly wasn't the one where Pedro was the boss. Each team has a few foreign players - Weiss was there when I was in Doha, think there was maybe a Brazilian and a few Cameroonian players. 

And basically any crowd that ever turns up is generally at least half paid for - migrant workers get bussed in to make a bit of noise - standard was not good.

18 minutes ago, OhW said:

Honestly ban this guy.

Really? Such a sensitive wee soul. 

Forums are for opinions in case you hadn't realised, and while we all want the best for the team, some deal with adversity better than others.

If I was 15, I would lose sleep over this, but I'm not, so you have a choice, deal with it, or don't. Clearly you chose the latter.

36 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Pay the cunt, sack the cunt, get McInnes in NOW, let him have a normal pre-season, albeit with Pedro's signings rather than his own, and go from there.

He may well be able to get a couple of his own signings in as well, it is not to late for King to pull the plug and seriously hope he is considering this. The game is up for Pedro, he will never have backing from the fans and players now.

Pedro is one of the most eloquent managers I have ever heard and he can certainly talk the talk, as it stands I have seen nothing at all to show he can walk the walk, these two Europe games were a disgrace and the better team won over the piece and that is just wrong.

After McCoist funked it up Warburton was a breath of fresh air, that can't soon lost the plot then in strolls Pedro saying all the  right things, and his start has been abysmal but I have big big doubts he can cut it.(