Graeme Murty...

Sack Pedro right now and go spend as much money as it takes to get a decent fuck manager who knows how to manage a team! Since Sir Walter all we've had is pish, pish and more pish! We're never gonna win the fucking league with these Rockets

Folk forgetting the shite games we had under murty really annoys me. He's not a manager, pedros having a mare but murty is not the answer and never was. A 10 men scrape a draw against celtic doesnt change that for me.Ā 

2 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Folk forgetting the shite games we had under murty really annoys me. He's not a manager, pedros having a mare but murty is not the answer and never was. A 10 men scrape a draw against celtic doesnt change that for me.Ā 

It was the most positive result we had since beating the tims at Parkhead on penalties so it will do for me what's the rest of these managers gave us absolutely fuckall

8 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

ApartĀ from the Hearts game, I thought Murty did well. He certainly has a million times more ability than Pedro who is a clown. I'm amazed it has taken some so long to see it.Ā 

He wasn't even in charge for the Hearts game.

1 minute ago, Bristoe1872 said:

He is but on the other hand i don't think anyone would disagree with the fact that he'd have done better than this circus clown. Green boots and watp posters is this imposters limit.

Murty's side got hunped by Dundee and lost to an Inverness team who hadn't won in months.

Caixinha is a diddy but Murty isn't the answer either.

7 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

It was the most positive result we had since beating the tims at Parkhead on penalties so it will do for me what's the rest of these managers gave us absolutely fuckall

We've never beat the taigs at parkhead on penaltiesĀ 

Murty has been the one Manager of Rangers since SDM's board appointed McCoist as Manager- who has given me some degree of pleasure in watching Rangers. I am not saying he is a potential saviour, but there was no I Ā am Billy Big BawsĀ shit as per MW and PC... just passion and endeavour.. to which the players responded. We need someone to quietly get on with business, rather than putting their name out in the media as they have one eye firmly focused on their next job.Ā