Optimism = Vanished

Over 180 minutes.

I said give him time to bring his own players in etc but that horror show tonight is completely indefensible. All the duds from last season need to be shown the door and that includes Wallace and Miller.

4th of July and I'm already dreading this coming season.

Ken-Park-Headshot.gif

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Over 180 minutes.

I said give him time to bring his own players in etc but that horror show tonight is completely indefensible. All the duds from last season need to be shown the door and that includes Wallace and Miller.

4th of July and I'm already dreading this coming season.

Ken-Park-Headshot.gif

So do the duds from this season.

Can't even stomach this thread because of how crushing the reality is. All that hope has been eradicated in 90 minutes. There's no way this ends up in a miracle season after that. We're fucked.

I need a break from this it just keeps getting worse and worse.

I am 55 years old, I renember us being knocked out of the Anglo-Scottish cup by Chesterfield in nineteenseventyfuck and I feel sick tonight. I just realised that I can't stop being a Rangers fan though. Come first home game of the league season their will be a full house at Ibrox. It will always be so, in good times and in bad. 

Everything about our great club is amazing.........................until we actually play football on the park. The last few weeks have been fantastic however the feel good factor has well and truly just died in an instant.

We were probably never going to reach the group stages so the ONLY possible plus, is there is still time to get better before the season starts. Whether that happens I don't know anymore. This is a real wake up call that's for sure however surely Alves, Pena and Dorrans to name but 3 will makes us much better. 

It's just an absolute sickener on so many levels though. Never seen this coming in a million years. Don't really know what to say or where to begin to be honest...........

Raith Ramsden cup maybe, but Tey were different. Its a smacking reality that we, as a squad, are no better than the other pish in Scotland that gets embarrassed annually. My little brother had stuck with us through these years, and I had to totext him to apologise for that shambles. 10 years ago it was beating stuttgart and Lyon and holding Barcelona. Now? Just fuck off. Cunts. Honestly sick at this.

I think I'm just gonna switch off from RangersMedia and any Rangers related news for the next month before it just gets me more and more depressed. Hopefully it's just a blip like the tarriers loosing to some mob from Gibraltar and Pedros side will come good.

Does Pedro deserve the sack probably but it won't happen so I'm holding on in the hope that he will turn it around.

Just in from work and whilst I am gutted that we lost. Things can indeed only get better..Get all the new signings on the pitch and let's see what happens..No European distractions and with some hard work and effort this defeat tonight might be seen as the catalyst that drives us onto an amazing Season.. 

I've always been a very positive person but for the first time in my life I'm actually fearing how this season will go.... I wanted to believe that Pedro would make things better but I need to accept that he's just another shyster in a long line of managers who could talk a good game but clueless when the pressure was on.