"Niko no pace"

ARockit

Niko has never, and will never have a sufficient level of pace to contribute consistently to a Rangers team throughout a game. He is the luxury player we can never afford to have in the team, and he is NOT the sort of player to build our team around. Glimpses and a couple of astute moves will never be enough. Time for this (and other) changes. 

Honestly thought ot was a good line up. 

Waghorn on the bench.

Thought thay team would get a few few goals and look forward to the next round.

Something is not right,  none seemed to be trying.

Dalcio and Candeias look really really poor 

He's quicker in his head than any outfield player on the grass. He had an impossible shift tonight. No midfielders to support or help him, 2 guys sitting in front of back 4 and nothing up front to show for him or bounce off him, the front 3 were diabolical. 

Slows down everything we do and is only useful when we're 3-0 up in a game and cruising.

His performance was also massively overrated in the first leg.

Hopefully Redknapp takes him at Birmingham cause he has fuck all heart and fuck all fitness.

Our three midfielders all looked short of pace, match fitness, desire or knowledge of what the fuck they were doing. Amateurs looked fitter with more hunger and desire than our prima donnas. i get why he played two sitting midfielders in an away tie but you then don't play your third that can't fucking run. 

He's a luxury we just can't afford especially away from home.

Also the most unfit player I think I've ever seen by the 40 minute mark he looks like he will pass out due to oxygen deprivation.

18 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not sure who's overrated more on here at the moment Niko, Rossiter or Jack. All not good enough for were we want to be.

This is the issue as i see it, were bringing in folk for wher we are... not wher we should be

Wish this site would go into lockdown after a defeat like this. People scampering about looking for someone to blame.

It was a shite team performance. Whether that's to do with shite players, unfamiliarity, poor tactics, fitness or just an amalgamation of everything, time will only tell. But I wish cunts would stop making threads for everyone of our players explaining why they're shite.

Its not even been a week since people were wanking over Kranjcars performance.

Can't believe you would single Niko out. Yes he has no pace but the main problem is that he had no options. The wide players look horrific and offered absolutely nothing in either leg and there was no intelligent movement from any striker over the 2 games. I think Kranjcar would be an effective player in a decent team even with his pace. He is only a luxury if he is the only creative player in the 11. You need the other 10 to do more than play a ten yard square ball. Saying that most of them struggled even with that tonight.

nico was the only player that offered anything remotely tonight a midfield of three that consists of two holding players rossiter and jack who sat  behind him what the fuck was he suppose to do and what the fuck was  pedro thinking off playing two holding players against a fucking team like that.