On the bright side

At least now we can concentrate fully on the league this season and have a month to get this shower of shite up to speed,I'd personally give Pedro till Christmas and if we aren't challenging then he has to go,we still have Dorrans Pena Herrera Alves and hopefully Walker to come into this side at least so surely we have to improve,of course theirs no excuse for what is the worst result in our history but we're in a rebuilding stage and this game has came ridiculously early in the season and probably too early for us 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

At least now we can concentrate fully on the league this season and have a month to get this shower of shite up to speed,I'd personally give Pedro till Christmas and if we aren't challenging then he has to go,we still have Dorrans Pena Herrera Alves and hopefully Walker to come into this side at least so surely we have to improve,of course theirs no excuse for what is the worst result in our history but we're in a rebuilding stage and this game has came ridiculously early in the season and probably too early for us 

You are clutching at straws mate.

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

All in one breath?

Got to remember its only our 2nd ever game in Europe....... 

Even with shite jokes, this is a fucking sore one to take. Still holding onto hope that it was simply down to our players not gelling yet (feel desperate saying that), but surely we can only get better. 

We lost quite a lot of income from possible further european fixtures. 

We lost against a team full of people who do 9 do 5 jobs, and only play football in the weekend. 

We have no chance to win anything this season.

There is no bright side.

6 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Can anyone on here vouch for you? I don't mean to be a twat, but...... seriously?

BTW Herrera was playing.

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I'll could get a team together amongst a few mates and put a team out to compete with this shite

Literally no bright side to that pish. Any optimism for the season completely blown out of the water by a pub team from Luxembourg.

Caixinha got fuck all out of Warburton's players last season and he's shown absolutely nothing so far that he'll do anything with his own players. Same system, same tippy tappy shite with no penetration or any glimpses of being remotely clinical.

So fucking scunnered with that fucking shit.