Its our football philosophy. It stinks

For a few managers now we have played a slow and lazy game apart from part of warburton spell. Our midfield and fullbacks get approx one third inside the halfway line and float slow balls into the defence which is facing the ball. Our targets on the other hand are facing the opposite direction and at a disadvantage while trying to receive the ball. It is shite and betrays a lazy approach to the game. 

It is basic fucking stuff but getting to the by line before crossing back away from the goalie on the strikers that have thw advantage of facing the right fucking way. That is one thing that needs fixed. 

The other thing is trying to walk the fucking ball in instead of hammering it to achieve one of:

Deflection and corner

Deflection and goal 

A spill and tap in opportunity

We persist With tactics for the whole fucking game when they are getting nowhere.

We're set up far too defensive minded. I can get why we'd play 2 holding midfielders in front of a back 4 (so that's half our team sat at the back.....) against bigger teams or away to the scum. However, setting ourselves up against rank rotten nobodies that way is fucking criminal. Wouldn't be so bad if we played 2 strikers through the middle. There's just a yawning gap every time we lose the ball and we're far too easy to read. 

I also think we have 11 athletes (or 10 + Kranjcar) in our team instead of footballers. We need guys who can play football, and not just run into spaces hoping to get a clean shot on goal. That squad gives me the fear.