Do you agree now?

30 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I posted about his win loss ratio and was slaughtered. If he couldn't cut it in the previous jobs, bar one then what chance does he have to lead us to glory and Europe? 

Paul Daniels couldn't lead us to victory in Europe ffs. Seen stay we had only won 2 .. yes fucking 2 of our last 26 European games.. says it all. Even before all the shit happened.  Don't have the bottle or desire.  Useless cunts.  Top to bottom 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If and admittedly it's a big IF we go on an unbeaten run in the League and win the League Cup and are above or very close to the scum in 6 months will you start a thread to say Sorry rather than gloating that you were right..???...I appreciate how gut wrenching tonight's result is, but this calls for cool heads and for us all to give time...time... 

I've always said McInnes. The replies were laughable. Stuff about him not winning the league, on fucking Aberdeen's budget for fuck sake. Losing to 'diddies' from Kazakhstan in the THIRD round who were actually backed by gas billionaires.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

So you agree there should have been an interim manager? Thanks for agreeing with the point.

Whether Calderwood was the person to take us forward or not for those few months is debatable and ultimately not the point of the thread. I mentioned him as one of the options out there.

You think that is all nonsense, then there's no point chatting with you any more mate, too far gone, too closed minded. Thanks for your contribution anyway.

No I don't. but there was an interim even if I didn't want one. You were the one wanting Calderwood in when Warburton was the manager. 'Perfect'? Right you are. My stance has been clear on this, if Warburton was going then it had to be someone better, far better, and with a bigger budget than he ever got; De Boer fitted the bill.

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Jimmy Calderwood hasn't been able to get a job in Scotland for about five years now. Appointing him, even as a interim, would have been a riddy.

He's not recovered from his public persona and the problems he causes at boardroom level. 

Again I state, it's not just about Calderwood, but I bet he would not have done worse than Pedro did for the last months of last season. 

That was the point, it's not about appointing quality, it's about appointing steel short term, so that quality can be appointed at a later date and as a club we would be better prepared to move on at that point.

People getting hung up on Calderwood really dont get it, I dont see much mention of McLeish, probably because it's harder to fight against with his name mentioned.

3 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Paul Daniels couldn't lead us to victory in Europe ffs. Seen stay we had only won 2 .. yes fucking 2 of our last 26 European games.. says it all. Even before all the shit happened.  Don't have the bottle or desire.  Useless cunts.  Top to bottom 

Is he no deed?

I thought at the time keep Warburton until the end of the season. Them when murty started doing OK I thought keep him until the end of the season. Both of these would have been preferable and cheaper than this disaster. 

5 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

If and admittedly it's a big IF we go on an unbeaten run in the League and win the League Cup and are above or very close to the scum in 6 months will you start a thread to say Sorry rather than gloating that you were right..???...I appreciate how gut wrenching tonight's result is, but this calls for cool heads and for us all to give time...time... 

No I'll not, I'll be celebrating with the rest of my fellow fans.

You really think I would trade being right on an anonymous forum so I could "gloat" as you say, for our success as a Rangers side?

Anyway, why the hell should I say sorry to anyone for having an opinion and posting it?

Some folk are really fucked in the head.

:duh:

50 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I was absolutely ridiculed for a thread I started long before Pedro's name was mentioned in the betting odds for our new manager.

I stated that after Warburton, this new managerial appointment was critical, I went on to say we should not try and appoint a long term manager because we'd be struggling for good quality candidates - instead we should bring in a tough manager just for a few months until the end of the season. Simply here, to separate the boys from the men, and to lay the ground work for a higher class of manager to come here in the summer. Someone that was a hard man, understood Rangers perfectly and understood Scottish football.

I said, someone like Alex McLeish or Jimmy Calderwood would have been perfect. They'd be delighted to take on the job for a few months, get the best out of the shit we had - and I bet they would have gotten the same or better results than what Pedro got.

Then, the board would have plenty of time while the interim was working to search out better class managerial candidates for the summer, with the draw of European football, a transfer window and funds to rebuild - a better class of manager would be available to us than what was available to us at the time Pedro took over.

The interim manager would also be able to give the new manager all the information on the current squad - whom could cut it and whom were dog shite and needed fucked off.

I was ridiculed, but I still believe what I said was correct - and it was not hindsight.

If you were seriously suggesting McLeish or Calderwood, it's no wonder you were ridiculed.

33 minutes ago, bannedfromff said:

I've always said McInnes. The replies were laughable. Stuff about him not winning the league, on fucking Aberdeen's budget for fuck sake. Losing to 'diddies' from Kazakhstan in the THIRD round who were actually backed by gas billionaires.

You seem to know more.about Aberdeen than us no wonder u got.banned. ffs

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I was absolutely ridiculed for a thread I started long before Pedro's name was mentioned in the betting odds for our new manager.

I stated that after Warburton, this new managerial appointment was critical, I went on to say we should not try and appoint a long term manager because we'd be struggling for good quality candidates - instead we should bring in a tough manager just for a few months until the end of the season. Simply here, to separate the boys from the men, and to lay the ground work for a higher class of manager to come here in the summer. Someone that was a hard man, understood Rangers perfectly and understood Scottish football.

I said, someone like Alex McLeish or Jimmy Calderwood would have been perfect. They'd be delighted to take on the job for a few months, get the best out of the shit we had - and I bet they would have gotten the same or better results than what Pedro got.

Then, the board would have plenty of time while the interim was working to search out better class managerial candidates for the summer, with the draw of European football, a transfer window and funds to rebuild - a better class of manager would be available to us than what was available to us at the time Pedro took over.

The interim manager would also be able to give the new manager all the information on the current squad - whom could cut it and whom were dog shite and needed fucked off.

I was ridiculed, but I still believe what I said was correct - and it was not hindsight. 

I agree 

he is a no mark fuckwit cunt 

Guest Lloyd72

Honestly wouldn't have been annoyed if we'd gave tommy Wright the job. In fact I just want any cunt that can come in make us hard to beat