Anger, hatred and my son's tears!

sco22y

Currently on holiday in Turkey with my family where my son (and I, but him in particular) had been looking forward to tonight's game. No point talking about that shite, all I can say is when my 11 year old boy has visible tears from his team getting beat by complete pretenders, where the fuck do we begin.

I was angry towards the whole team (even the new-comers as they should not be exempt, as they cost us good money).

I was angry at the whole team for evidently not trying until they fell behind, what the hell kind of attitude does that instill for the months to come?

I hate (and I hardly ever use this phrase, but giving that this is the worst result in our history (my own opinion!) the fact that this group of players are playing for the team that holds the mantle as the 'worlds most successful club' yet seem as though they do not give a flying fuck.

Seeing my son cry because of the influence I have instilled upon him is not something I want to see, however he is so passionate, I believe it is youngsters like this who truly care, that are our future players as well as fans.

There are many tactical points to note tonight but the most blatently obvious is the leader on the park. This has to change! This now, surely, has go to Bruno Alves who is the player with the most European experience and international caps!

There will be a meltdown from this result but it is well and truly warranted! 

15 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

To think that Linfield are going further than we are is amazing.

Good luck to them, particularly at the hellhole they have to visit.

But after 6 years of no European football, it is now effectively 7.

I would not know where to start.

I also, don't know where to start. The  team who seem to have always looked up to Rangers as being their 'big brother' now see them being humiliated by an absolute minnow by their own standard. Bloody crazy!

I'm expecting my first child. At this rate I don't expect my child to support Rangers because if this is the shit we continue to display then he's going to end up supporting some glory hunting EPL team. I can't believe what a mess we are still in after all these past few years.

3 minutes ago, sco22y said:

I also, don't know where to start. The  team who seem to have always looked up to Rangers as being their 'big brother' now see them being humiliated by an absolute minnow by their own standard. Bloody crazy!

And to think we beat them 7: 0 last season. WTF?  

Or did I dream that?