Pedro and Fans....

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Obviously we don't know what has been said (for now) but we're all fucking hurting, we're all angry and we're all desperate for success.

Grown men having a heated debate because they care is fine by me. It doesn't look pretty but it is what it is. Providing no one crosses the line I have no real issues with it...........

No joy in being right but I've posted many times he'll be gone by Christmas now to add to our woes he has signed guys from Mexico and Portugal - Alves aside who are unknown outside their own country.  So we'd have to pay them off or free them I doubt they'd command a fee. We laughed at the Red Imps result but the manliest got through the joke is on us now. 

This is like a bad dream. 

This time last week, after the influx of seemingly very promising signings and the new kit deal, I was the most optimistic I'd been in 6/7 years. A week later and it's went so far south it's unreal.

I know it's become knee jerk reactionary, and "let him retire in peace", but honest to God, I think the only person in the world who we could get, who could have a chance at stopping those counts is Walter. We were kidding ourselves thinking this was ever going to be the man, he is probably going to be worse than Warburton.

He claims to be passionate about football and about getting Rangers back to the top.    He'll meet passion from Rangers supporters who really know the score with the Club.  Supporters who are lifelong supporters and who have suffered greatly in these last 5 years.   Supporters who have held the faith, who have paid good money and continue to pay good money.  Supporters for whom the Club is in their blood, in their dna.    Not a hired mercenary who wants to say the right things to get on the good side.   

So argue all you want Pedro but his experience and his passion are things that are put on for convenience.  The Supporters are the ones who are the real sufferers in this shambles and he'd do well to remember it and to pick his reactions accordingly.  

He will not be able to withstand the heat of criticism coming his way after this disaster of a result.