• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

This is like a bad dream. 

This time last week, after the influx of seemingly very promising signings and the new kit deal, I was the most optimistic I'd been in 6/7 years. A week later and it's went so far south it's unreal.

Infuckingcredible is it not?

We will not even get to see Alves play in Europe for fuck sake. After he has competed at the highest level, and coming in to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:duh:

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I'm going to say fair play to the guy. The result is a complete outrage, but at least he looks to have had the balls to face up to the fans.

Just now, WATP-FOREVER said:

What could he be arguing about.

Unless those fans said that that result is acceptable and he was disagreeing with them.

I'd imagine he's tried to show a bit of decency by facing the music like a man to think he could somehow diffuse the situation (probably not the smartest idea albeit the good intention may have been there) however the fans, very understandably have quite possibly told him in no uncertain terms that was simply not good enough, and maybe even told him to get to fuck, again all very understandable when we're all absolutely fucking raging. Pedro has probably reacted. Maybe. Possibly....................

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

I'm going to say fair play to the guy. The result is a complete outrage, but at least he looks to have had the balls to face up to the fans.

A conman working the con. 

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

Fair enough but he should have the balls to admit he can't do the job.

Unless he thinks he can, of course.

One thing I'll say about him, is he doesn't seem the cowardly type. Deluded... maybe, maybe not. But not a coward.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

It doesn't make tonight any better but I'll give Pedro the credit he deserves for going out to face the fans after a performance and result like that.

Warburton would've sooner resigned on the spot than do that.

A would prefer if the cunt resigned.

7 minutes ago, Johnstone Burgh said:

People having a meltdown before the facts are available, typical. 

Emotions are already high. There's no shame in assuming the worst when we've just been shown the worst.