Pedro and Fans....

The only, I genuinely mean only, hope I have is that Celtic done fucking shite in Europe under a new manager. Then they done okay domestically. Perhaps Alves, Pena and Dorrans with the team gelling will work out fantastic with some new signings on top. However, right now it looks fucking bleak. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Result aside yes it's piss poor but find that a bit disgusting fueling the fire FairPlay and respect to Pedro but media outlets will be all over that seems some are desperate for him to go I personally feel he needs more time to bed in his players/tactics 

2 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

Result aside yes it's piss poor but find that a bit disgusting fueling the fire FairPlay and respect to Pedro but media outlets will be all over that seems some are desperate for him to go I personally feel he needs more time to bed in his players/tactics 

His tactics have been woeful ever since he got the joke.

we don't have time to fuck about and realise he's another Warburton. We ain't blind, this guys never going to get us challenging the tims. 

2 minutes ago, Muz333 said:

The only, I genuinely mean only, hope I have is that Celtic done fucking shite in Europe under a new manager. Then they done okay domestically. Perhaps Alves, Pena and Dorrans with the team gelling will work out fantastic with some new signings on top. However, right now it looks fucking bleak. 

Fuck me you've cheered up slightly!!

You barred from the pub yet?!

13 minutes ago, Johnstone Burgh said:

People having a meltdown before the facts are available, typical. 

I'll give you a fact. 

We just got pumped 2-0 off a part time team from Luxembourg. That's all you need to know. 

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

I would say that's before the game. It looks like it's daytime whereas the other one looks like night time.

I think it's fair to say they are both this evening. You're no Columbo are you?

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I would say that's before the game. It looks like it's daytime whereas the other one looks like night time.

Even though there practically standing at the same spot ? Aye no bother 

3 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

People turning personal on the manager is fucking disgusting in my eyes

If you had paid hundreds of pounds to watch that shite then I think you would be justified in telling the manager how you felt.

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

And both before and after the game he was being pulled out the bush? They have clearly been taken at exactly the same time! 

6 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Looks like he MAY be in the same bushes, certainly bushes of some sort, and the same wee dude is right up his arse in both pictures trying to look after him. Also, The Rangers Observer seem to be fairly accurate with most things. And on the top right of the finger pointing pic, there seems to be some blue sky.........