Pedro and Fans....

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He is over there, spent money on that pish, but he's not a Ranger? Ridiculous.

I just don't get why you'd post a pic that's deliberately misleading even when emotions are running high.

It's just giving the press and the rest extra ammunition to put the boot in further. We get enough pish and fake news thrown at us as it is, we don't need contributions from our own. So yes I'd question whether a true Ranger would do that.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

He could have been saying something like "you mark my words, my players adaptions will follow my stimulations, this is a stumble, but we will be on top again"

Is transistions the new pitch geography?

20 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I'm going to say fair play to the guy. The result is a complete outrage, but at least he looks to have had the balls to face up to the fans.

Facing up to the fans doesn't make the team play better though, does it?

Heard from a mate that's over there that Caixinha went over to apologise to the fans in person.

Fuck knows if I'd have had the patience to accept it. On fact I do know,id have told him to shove it and that the players can pay for my bevy for the fifteen hour trip home To Help me forget about the whole bastarding trip.

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I would say that's before the game. It looks like it's daytime whereas the other one looks like night time.

Aye I thought the same ,although in the first pic ,behind Pedro , in the distance ,there's a fan with "The Gazza Top on " (Adidas ) , that looks where the second pic is taken from ,right behind him ,cause ye see his Adidas arm in the first pic ), if that makes sense 

looks embarassing but I've got no doubt he s hurt and embarassed, same as the rest of us so a heated honest debate is fine by me, he's not gonna be sacked right now, not with so many players that he himself has signed still to come into the team but its just another stick to beat him with

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

It's the same picture from different angles Jinty.  Look at the guy behind him trying to get him out the bush. 

I still think it was before the game because I very much doubt any fans would be shaking his hand after the game. I see it from the different angle and I admit it does look like the same picture! I might have been mistaken :huh:

11 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I would say that's before the game. It looks like it's daytime whereas the other one looks like night time.

Different camera angles make the light seem different. It's the same time.

Look at the exact same guy pulling him away in the exact same way at the exact same spot.

Same event in the dusk light, Jinty.

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Do you honestly think the fans would be rushing to shake his hand after that pish? No? Neither do I! 

Not necessarily rushing but by and large us Rangers' fans are good people. Even in trying times, it's still respectful to shake the hand of our manager even if this is one of the worst results in our history.........

3 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Facing up to the fans doesn't make the team play better though, does it?

Who said it does?

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Looks like he MAY be in the same bushes, certainly bushes of some sort, and the same wee dude is right up his arse in both pictures trying to look after him. Also, The Rangers Observer seem to be fairly accurate with most things. And on the top right of the finger pointing pic, there seems to be some blue sky.........

The Rangers Observer are board lap dogs

No excuses.

Takes a man to step out and appologise.

Tactics were wro g. Team selction i was happy with.

Just cant play with one up from its seems.

This team should have been blown away, but were still in it after the game at Ibrox, again the story of not taking your chances and letting in soft goals 

The suffering continues.

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Not necessarily rushing but by and large us Rangers' fans are good people. Even in trying times, it's still respectful to shake the hand of our manager even if this is one of the worst results in our history.........

If he offered me his hand I'd take it and I think 99.9% old people on this forum would do the same.

From someone over there:

- Caixinha went out to apologise to the fans but was boo'd. No arguing. 

-Fans blocked the team bus for as long as they could giving the team abuse (vid now on Twitter of that) 

15 minutes ago, DW1872 said:

Fuck me you've cheered up slightly!!

You barred from the pub yet?!

Umm, I'll need to find another sports bar in York. I'm genuinely clutching at fucking straws though. I've never felt fucking worse after a rangers result than tonight.