Pedro and Fans....

Just now, Muz333 said:

Umm, I'll need to find another sports bar in York. I'm genuinely clutching at fucking straws though. I've never felt fucking worse after a rangers result than tonight.

Tbf I'd rather lose 2-0 to a load of pish in Luxembourg than certain old firm games last season. That was worse.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Edging closer to a fast exit then.

Maybe he should claim political asylum in Luxembourg as the welcome back in Glasgow might be a lot less than he'd hoped for.  

Aye but as long as people.buy into the shite signs he is tarnishing our dressing room with then it's cool. 

Ffs. We.gotmrid of MA pish SD signs and now all his pish before the game.  Maybe he should have it stamped on the players fucking heads so when they dare look at themselves in the mirror they will realise what a bunch of fucking useless cunts they x really are. 

Wish I was a progres fan tonigh the way I am feeling I am just fucking totally snd utterly gutted 

26 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I still think it was before the game because I very much doubt any fans would be shaking his hand after the game. I see it from the different angle and I admit it does look like the same picture! I might have been mistaken :huh:

The game was played in blinding sunshine. The pic is from after the game

14 minutes ago, Inigo said:

You didn't, it's just weird that you replied to my post with a statement of the utterly obvious.

I just find it weird that someone would try to find some form of credit for someone who is leading us up the garden path. If he's facing up to the fans, it's for his benefit. Won't make any difference on how the team plays.

3 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

I just find it weird that someone would try to find some form of credit for someone who is leading us up the garden path. If he's facing up to the fans, it's for his benefit. Won't make any difference on how the team plays.

Because he's got the balls to do it, and noone else seems to have had. I appreciate that in an individual.

He may be shite, but for me to develop that into some complete character assassination is just as dishonest as anything.

There's nothing to suggest anything dishonest about his intentions either, but as usual when things go bad everything about the guy is bad.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with an honest and frank appraisal of the guy, as opposed to a character assassination/witch hunt.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Because he's got the balls to do it, and noone else seems to have had. I appreciate that in an individual.

He may be shite, but for me to develop that into some complete character assassination is just as dishonest as anything.

There's nothing to suggest anything dishonest about his intentions either, but as usual when things go bad everything about the guy is bad.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with an honest and frank appraisal of the guy, as opposed to a character assassination/witch hunt.

He's a gentleman who I believe is doing his best. It's nowhere near good enough right now and if that doesn't change very, very quickly he'l be gone. That doesn't mean he's a "cunt" or an "imposter".