Jak Alnwick

rangerman

Just now, rangerman said:

i would play him instead of Foderingham. Foderingham conceeds goal after goal after goal and has been for seasons now

we wont win anything with Foderingham in goal.

Brilliant cheers for that.

Congratulations on your tenth shit post, its the highlight of all your shit posts so far.

Go and shove a fucking goose up yer arse. 

I need to disagree I think Wes is a good keeper and I believe he has what it takes last year he conceded some stinkers but done alright with the shite he had infront of him. I don't even know what we need anymore only thing I would love is players that share the same passion as the fans

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Foderingham is the least of our worries right now..

I think he might have done better with the clincher.

It's a difficult ball to deal with, but those actually only go in once in a flood.

2 minutes ago, rangerman said:

i would play him instead of Foderingham. Foderingham conceeds goal after goal after goal and has been for seasons now

I would love to put a pillow over you're face and end the pain, no matter how hard you struggle and fight I'll hold it there and end the pain for you, you've suffered enough little man. 

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, HG5 said:

I think he might have done better with the clincher.

It's a difficult ball to deal with, but those actually only go in once in a flood.

tbh I haven't seen it, I was at work and couldn't watch the game. Doubt I will tbh

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Could also have been 3 if it wasn't for him. Missed the second goal, but the first wasn't his fault. Was the second?

Inswinging free kick. Bodies ran to front post and distracted him. Ball went directly in at back post.

Aye, plenty fault tbh

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Inswinging free kick. Bodies ran to front post and distracted him. Ball went directly in at back post.

Aye, plenty fault tbh

Mmm.

He's not a brilliant keeper, but he's better in his position than most seem to be atm. 

Not exactly a ringing endorsement...

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Ah well. Apart from that I thought he was fine.

Still agree he's the least of our problems atm.

Made a very good save when we were cut wide open at 0-0.

Must say, I can't muster a great deal of confidence in a guy who's conceded 5 to the scum, not once, but twice.

5 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

tbh I haven't seen it, I was at work and couldn't watch the game. Doubt I will tbh

Wouldn't blame you for giving it the bodyswerve, mate - it was a hard watch.

Although sometimes you need to know just what happened (car-crash stuff!).

Got to say, whatever state of integrating new players, pre-season, whatever - that shower, collectively, did not have enough professional pride to stop themselves from being embarrassed by part-timers from Luxembourg.

The whole lot need binning for that, without exception.

I know that's not feasible, but if we could....

28 minutes ago, rangerman said:

Honestly is it just full of fucking mick in here tonight signing up and talking pish .ffs.  Ur a fucking zoomed if it wasn't for fod we be fucked in my opinion.  

Best ask for a taxi back to kerry dale st !!!!!!! Sure there was song song under the bridge that you may understand 

So the OP thinks WES is the biggest problem in our team, dear god what has this come to when the ten players in front can't fucking pass a ball (except sideways or backwards, even in the last min of added on time) or do anything in the final third other than a hit and hope routine and the Goalie gets the fucking blame?

I cannot articulate how I feel tonight as I am still too fucking numb this long after the game but by fuck I am not blaming the keeper for that "pantomime" effort.