Liam kelly snapchat

RyanRfc

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would honestly ban the lot of them from the likes of twitter. Honestly what good does it bring? 

If they want to send messages to the fans let them do it through the club offficial and have their messages filtered there.

Too many of them far to thick, tough luck if that upsets them, they get enough privileges in life that they can survive without twitter.  

Just now, markem said:

I would honestly ban the lot of them from the likes of twitter. Honestly what good does it bring? 

If they want to send messages to the fans let them do it through the club offficial and have their messages filtered there.

Too many of them far to thick, tough luck if that upsets them, they get enough privileges in life that they can survive without twitter.  

I don't think he done anything wrong but I agree that other than the official twitter account none of them should be allowed one. 

1 minute ago, OneDavidCooper said:

He is a shameless twat like 90% of footballers. Fuck him off to Albion Rvers or similar shite.

Maybe showing my age but he should be made to scrub all the first team players boots like old apprentices used too haha

Just now, Jimbob11 said:

I don't think he done anything wrong but I agree that other than the official twitter account none of them should be allowed one. 

I wasn't there mate however my take is this:

Following arguably the worst result in our history he sends a message out to fans like they are irritating him. Guys that have traveled all the way over there and spent their hard earned cash to be humiliated. Supporters that are about to start god knows what type of journey home  

He thinks to send a message that basically says 'get out our fucking way' is ok.  

It is wrong mate. Total disrespect for the supporters. 

6 minutes ago, markem said:

Following arguably the worst result in our history he sends a message out to fans like they are irritating him. Guys that have traveled all the way over there and spent their hard earned cash to be humiliated. Supporters that are about to start god knows what type of journey home  

He thinks to send a message that basically says 'get out our fucking way' is ok.  

Spot on. Very well put.

10 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Wee tim from East Kilbride. Tried to act the big man under McCoist with his arrogant attitude. Stunned he is still at the club. 

You sure you are thinking of the right guy? I thought Liam Kelly was from Renfrew???

He should be as outraged as the supporters. Losing last night was unacceptable and will go down as one of the worst defeats in recent history. 

That video or a self entitled immature wanker who needs to understand who he's playing for, the traditions of the club he's playing for and the culture of the club he's supposed to represent like the travelling support does. Otherwise fuck off. 

18 minutes ago, markem said:

After reading your post I had a few more looks at the video and post. You are spot on he needs to remember who he plays for. Rob Kiernan patter that. Hopefully Pedro gives him a right good one. I rarely travel abroad with the Gers but I know boys who are at every game rain or shine and have been for years. They deserve better not only from him for his shite patter but from everyone of those diddys who are currently playing for the biggest club they ever will.

tarrier behaviour  going  on social media trying too  put your own fans in a bad light  he's a  pampered fucking nobody that needs to be skelped out of the club  with about 90 percent of them fuckers sat on that bus   

19 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Just your typical modern day footballer couldn't give a fuck about the pain the fans are feeling.

They are only concerned about the wage. 

Earned 500 a week and just lost a 5 grand win bonus and they may feel like their paymasters today.