• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, The hustler said:

We should not be getting beaten by FC progres niderkorn

I, for one, do not want to hear any more excuses

Hear Hear.  Tonight was one fuck up too many.

Just now, HG5 said:

I think he must've seen what was coming & offloaded quick!

I don't honestly know who it was that found or sought out Pedro. i was so keen for him to do well but seems impossible now.

Had the chance when Warburton left to raise the bar the same way the tarriers did with the tranny shagger and go and get a top class manager like de Boer or van bronkhorst but no the board shat and got a yes man like Pedro. Get him to fuck!!!!

18 minutes ago, Davie the Dodger said:

To all fellow Bears,

Tonight fuckin hurts, and so it should but we need calm heads not a culture of blame.

Thats how the tinks behave and we cannot allow ourselves to be like them.

I am not defending the manager but at least he has had the balls to recognise the shite that Warburton signed and move them on ASAP.

These Europa league games in June are a fuckin joke, only the EUFA pricks could sanction this nonsense.

We have to give the new management a chance with their full compliment of new players.

Right now our squad is incomplete and the new players need to fit in.

Lets see where we are after the first 9 league games when we have played every team in the league.

WATP

What a load of pish, we lost out to a poor club from a poor nation, this was a club who had never won a European tie until they met the famous - Coincidence ?

1 minute ago, Smile said:

I don't honestly know who it was that found or sought out Pedro. i was so keen for him to do well but seems impossible now.

Be the greatest comeback since Lazarus if he turns the start to his Rangers tenure around.

Be a start if he didn't break a record every 5 or so matches....

19 minutes ago, Davie the Dodger said:

To all fellow Bears,

Tonight fuckin hurts, and so it should but we need calm heads not a culture of blame.

Thats how the tinks behave and we cannot allow ourselves to be like them.

I am not defending the manager but at least he has had the balls to recognise the shite that Warburton signed and move them on ASAP.

These Europa league games in June are a fuckin joke, only the EUFA pricks could sanction this nonsense.

We have to give the new management a chance with their full compliment of new players.

Right now our squad is incomplete and the new players need to fit in.

Lets see where we are after the first 9 league games when we have played every team in the league.

WATP

"Lets see where we are"

Cuntish patter 

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Had the chance when Warburton left to raise the bar the same way the tarriers did with the tranny shagger and go and get a top class manager like de Boer or van bronkhorst but no the board shat and got a yes man like Pedro. Get him to fuck!!!!

They would cost money, as would the quality of player they would demand.

Get the board to fuck.

2 minutes ago, sonowilliam1 said:

What a load of pish, we lost out to a poor club from a poor nation, this was a club who had never won a European tie until they met the famous - Coincidence ?

The scum aside, what Scottish team have ever qualified in the last five years?

We are no where near the big time and never will be with this board, but heh just keeping soaking up that king shite.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

The scum aside, what Scottish team have ever qualified in the last five years?

We are no where near the big time and never will be with this board, but heh just keeping soaking up that king shite.

What King shite ?

Celtic lost to that side from Gibraltar last season, supposedly their worst ever result. Didn't reflect on how their season went did it. True they sorted it out in the 2nd leg, but that isn't the point. 

It's July the fucking 4th, and it fucking sucks to be out of Europe. But I'm not going to rip into the team and players at this early stage.

I'm sorry but Pedro is finished 

no one will ever forgive this one, he is on to a hiding to nothing from now on in. 

He realistically has to win just about every league game up until our game at the tattiedome to get any sort of credibility back, and that ain't going to happen

cut our losses now and get rid 

Calm down? Most of the stuff I've read has been spot on, not just based on tonight but last season also. 

We got beat by a team that should never beat us, we should win this comfortably. I'd go as far as saying any team in the spl should. 

It needs to be clear to those players that they were an embarrassment over those 2 games and that we deserve better.