In all honesty...

MrMckee

Maybe I'm clutching at straws here or maybe I'm just tryna kid myself like I always do when we have an embrassing result but we should of won that game with or without a manager.. I know everyone raging at Pedro and seeing him arguing with fans outside the ground hurts to see and I don't blame the fans one bit but il keep kidding myself and saying that Pedro will come good.. no surrender 

Just now, LeBlond said:

Folk making a new thread every time a new thought enters their head :lol:

That's what it's become tonight.. a place to get stuff off your chest.. people looking for fucking answers :confused:

11 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Maybe I'm clutching at straws here or maybe I'm just tryna kid myself like I always do when we have an embrassing result but we should of won that game with or without a manager.. I know everyone raging at Pedro and seeing him arguing with fans outside the ground hurts to see and I don't blame the fans one bit but il keep kidding myself and saying that Pedro will come good.. no surrender 

Apparently wasn't arguing with the fans but apologising. Not trying to be facetious , just after that result if he was to berate the travelling support then he would really be looking at the door.

16 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

fake news 

IMG_3204.PNG

Just now, Bad Robot said:

fake news 

IMG_3204.PNG

Good we need to stick together st a time like this when I see his team play after we have signed Dorrans etc I will judge him fully.. I still don't understand his tactics tho I must say 

11 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Good we need to stick together st a time like this when I see his team play after we have signed Dorrans etc I will judge him fully.. I still don't understand his tactics tho I must say 

I never seen any tactics