Kenny Miller

rfc1990

1 minute ago, rfc1990 said:

IF (big if) Pedro is to have any success as manager play him as the main striker or not at all. He is not a winger or a central midfielder. 

Totally agree. kenny will work hard regardless of position but first and foremost he is a striker.

1 minute ago, Thewhitesettler said:

He should only be an impact sub. We really are struggling when our best attacker is Kenny Miller.

Can't argue with this, a few folk have said walker could make up the ground although I am skeptical.

2 minutes ago, Jimbob11 said:

Can't argue with this, a few folk have said walker could make up the ground although I am skeptical.

We should have players in our club that are good enough to keep Kenny out the team. I've nothing against Kenny, he's done us a good turn, but we shouldn't be in the position where he is our best attacker.

3 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

We should have players in our club that are good enough to keep Kenny out the team. I've nothing against Kenny, he's done us a good turn, but we shouldn't be in the position where he is our best attacker.

You echo my sentiments exactly bud. I love kenny but the fact is any other club our size with our ambitions would see him as a bit part player at best.

1 minute ago, Jimbob11 said:

You echo my sentiments exactly bud. I love kenny but the fact is any other club our size with our ambitions would see him as a bit part player at best.

Yes that's exactly what I was trying to get across in my post. I failed miserably, just like my team.??