The feeling this morning.

Still can't deal with that result from last night. Literally woke up a few times during the night hoping it was just a really shit dream.

Same thing keeps repeating in my head that they were a team of part timers. To make matters even more fucking annoying when I look at different posts online in the last few hours I see that as usual some fans have decided this was a blip and we can still win the league next year.

Absolute dog shit. We have been stuck in the worst nightmare possible for about 6 years now. Just when things seem more positive it gets shot down in flames and we're about 10 steps back from where we thought we were.

Good luck to anyone that works with or talks to taigs. I think I'd set myself on fire. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Still can't deal with that result from last night. Literally woke up a few times during the night hoping it was just a really shit dream.

Same thing keeps repeating in my head that they were a team of part timers. To make matters even more fucking annoying when I look at different posts online in the last few hours I see that as usual some fans have decided this was a blip and we can still win the league next year.

Absolute dog shit. We have been stuck in the worst nightmare possible for about 6 years now. Just when things seem more positive it gets shot down in flames and we're about 10 steps back from where we thought we were.

Good luck to anyone that works with or talks to taigs. I think I'd set myself on fire. 

Dreading today at work. We as fans are due and deserve a break. 

I'm not back til next week thank fuck. They all said why am I spending so much to go to Luxembourg well, i support my team for a fucking start. I think our only saving grace is we were never gonna qualify for the group's but we should not be getting beat off these cunts. Where's the bar...

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I have to admit as calm as I was trying to keep myself last night, two of my mates nearly got a punch during the game lol The part time thing still gets me from time to time.

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

The tax case means fuck all now. Couldn't care less about it.

It's the months and months of title stripping campaigning that I can't be arsed tbh. The media will whip up another frenzy for this pish, and if we are doing shite on the pitch, which is highly likely, then it will just add to another fucking shitey season. When the fuck are we going to get a break?? It's 1 step forward, 2 steps back every fucking time now ?

3 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

It's the months and months of title stripping campaigning that I can't be arsed tbh. The media will whip up another frenzy for this pish, and if we are doing shite on the pitch, which is highly likely, then it will just add to another fucking shitey season. When the fuck are we going to get a break?? It's 1 step forward, 2 steps back every fucking time now ?

After five years of abuse I can't help but ask when will we catch a break.

13 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

It'll get worse once tax case verdict drops 

genuinely thinking about phoning in today 

Great :no:

What are the repercussions to losing this?

Utterly pig sick in this work just now.

On 5 July 2017 at 6:47 AM, thehost said:

Until we have the correct leaders in the boardroom we will never have a functioning company that delivers success.

Spot on. We need serious investment & we will not be getting it any time soon. Do I really need to explain why?

People need to see the bigger picture here.

Warburton and his EFL1 side were a cut price option. They got us promoted but failed big style in the Premiership.

Caixinha and his unknown Mexicans and Portuguese are a cut price option too. Last night tells its own story.

Without investment we will continue as we are. Those who fought the case for the current board or 'good guys' as they seemed to call them need to take a long hard look at themselves. 

embarrassing, poor tactics with no plan b and shite players from Portugal, worse than warburton. lets pass the ball along the back for the majority of the game because we dont have the quality or imagination to break a part time team down.

sack this imposter today, he has embarrassed our club. 

46 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Sadly, it isnt a nightmare. Its reality. Were a shite team.

21 minutes ago, The hustler said:

Spot on. We need serious investment & we will not be getting it any time soon. Do I really need to explain why?

People need to see the bigger picture here.

Warburton and his EFL1 side were a cut price option. They got us promoted but failed big style in the Premiership.

Caixinha and his unknown Mexicans and Portuguese are a cut price option too. Last night tells its own story.

Without investment we will continue as we are. Those who fought the case for the current board or 'good guys' as they seemed to call them need to take a long hard look at themselves. 

Last season we were up shit creek without a paddle, just the now the boats been sunk. To much muddling along , getting by, papering over the cracks and I don't know when it will end.

1 minute ago, the goal machine said:

I'm just glad we don't have another game for a month. 

I was so excited during the build up for last nights game hopefully I feel the same for the next.