• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Fucking dreading it mate. 

Was so looking forward to the season starting, now it's oh not another 9 months of this shit. 

Even with the new players, it's hard to see just now how we will compete this season we look so disorganised.

I honestly woke up this morning and thought I'd had a bad dream.

Still feel sick and disgusted this morning. 

As others have said, I'm just relieved we have a month's break until the next painful experience. 

Earphones in all day at work today and ignore anycunt that isn't a Bear.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Still can't deal with that result from last night. Literally woke up a few times during the night hoping it was just a really shit dream.

Same thing keeps repeating in my head that they were a team of part timers. To make matters even more fucking annoying when I look at different posts online in the last few hours I see that as usual some fans have decided this was a blip and we can still win the league next year.

Absolute dog shit. We have been stuck in the worst nightmare possible for about 6 years now. Just when things seem more positive it gets shot down in flames and we're about 10 steps back from where we thought we were.

Good luck to anyone that works with or talks to taigs. I think I'd set myself on fire. 

Woke up at 4am, had an appointment with my wife to meet with my sons headmistress about class next term as he is at a special needs school, and with the big tax today( knowing our luck) we will lose it and things come in three's, so we cancelled as I don't want to end up arguing with her over certain issues. 

Absolutly gutted and even worse Pedro won't get sacked as the players now train with a orange sash on and a bowler hat as part of their kit.

So we are in very safe hands???

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Does anyone think mcleish would do a decent job of at least making the season respectable ?

I know we shouldn't always go back and he had his fair few flaws but we are desperate for some form of stability here 

No.

The majority of our new signings came because they knew Pedro. If they don't fancy playing for him I don't rate their chances much playing for an old fashioned Scot.

We've had a total overhaul in staff and had 3 or 4 weeks pre season training . You can't build a team in such a short space of time .

May 2008 UEFA cup final . July 2008 pumped byKaunas...it happens . Throughout our lifetime we've lost to pish early doors in Europe and this year it's happened again . In years to come well lose again but now we must bring in imo Naismith walker and dorrans and put a Rangers Scottish core of quality in the side . We must now stop they cunts winning the league 

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

No.

The majority of our new signings came because they knew Pedro. If they don't fancy playing for him I don't rate their chances much playing for an old fashioned Scot.

Your probably right but maybe I am just trying to grasp some sort of hope from this desperate situation . 

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Woke up at 4am, had an appointment with my wife to meet with my sons headmistress about class next term as he is at a special needs school, and with the big tax today( knowing our luck) we will lose it and things come in three's, so we cancelled as I don't want to end up arguing with her over certain issues. 

Absolutly gutted and even worse Pedro won't get sacked as the players now train with a orange sash on and a bowler hat as part of their kit.

So we are in very safe hands???

Sash and bowler.:lol:

First I have laughed since kick off last night.

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

Your probably right but maybe I am just trying to grasp some sort of hope from this desperate situation . 

Feel the same way mate lol I am clinging on to blind optimism right now 

Was on nightshift last night on the railway after the game and the Tarriers didn't even slag me no banter just laughed I have not felt so embarrassed to be a rangers supporter in a long time probably walking out of Chesterfield the night they beat us or walking out the stadium after getting humped  by the part timers of gothenburg difference this time though is I just cannot see any of our signings being able to hack it at rangers especially the foreign ones and as for pedro I was told by a former youth player he's been told by mates he still has at auchenhowie that he is clueless but I think most of us can see that for ourselves now.to be honest I feared the worst when he said that nico was to be his midfield general and have a team full pf warriors from what I can see even after some changes the team is still full of non triers and shitebags. And there is probably not many of them feeling the way we all are feeling this morning.

We've had some utter shite the last few years on the park but this is up there with the lowest I've felt,  probably due to the optimism we had as a support then, boom! Gone in 90 mins. If Pedro stays, which I reckon he will, his only way out of this debacle is to somehow manage to challenge the tarriers. Sadly I can't see that happening. 

1 minute ago, OneDavidCooper said:

I still don't get why people felt optimistic until last night. 

As one of those folk I can only speak for myself and for me I was just hoping that the embarrassments of the last five years were finally over and we were truly back at the top table...