• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

Abject.

Plus Pedro has done a McCoist and cost us European money when we needed it most.

My thought exactly.

I'm trying hard not to dwell on how that season panned out.....

23 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

We've had a total overhaul in staff and had 3 or 4 weeks pre season training . You can't build a team in such a short space of time .

May 2008 UEFA cup final . July 2008 pumped byKaunas...it happens . Throughout our lifetime we've lost to pish early doors in Europe and this year it's happened again . In years to come well lose again but now we must bring in imo Naismith walker and dorrans and put a Rangers Scottish core of quality in the side . We must now stop they cunts winning the league 

And we haven't got anybody in the ranks with the ability to grab it by the scruff of the neck against a bunch of part-timers, even though it is early doors?

We're in bloody poor shape if that's the case.

3 minutes ago, shirob1213 said:

Started work at seven and been getting stick all fuckin morning from Dundee/ United fans.Thank fuck there's no tims in my section.

I've a  guy come in with a £280 winning docket.  Getting it from all sorts. 

I actually hate this wank Pedro 

1 hour ago, Gaffbear said:

We've had a total overhaul in staff and had 3 or 4 weeks pre season training . You can't build a team in such a short space of time .

May 2008 UEFA cup final . July 2008 pumped byKaunas...it happens . Throughout our lifetime we've lost to pish early doors in Europe and this year it's happened again . In years to come well lose again but now we must bring in imo Naismith walker and dorrans and put a Rangers Scottish core of quality in the side . We must now stop they cunts winning the league 

You're trying to defend the indefensible...

53 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Silence from the club is defeaning . Worst result in our history . Robertsons bags and arse should be punted out the door and up paisley road west 

Along with C1872 (despite them being quick enough with a statement last week) :sarcasm:

Yer talking 0 points out the first 12 available in the spl , Motherwell away , hibs Hearts at home and Ross county away  , all three will steam roll this shower of gutless shite , they'll be to strong to physical and have to much heart for this bunch of Shitebags 

12 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Still can't deal with that result from last night. Literally woke up a few times during the night hoping it was just a really shit dream.

Same thing keeps repeating in my head that they were a team of part timers. To make matters even more fucking annoying when I look at different posts online in the last few hours I see that as usual some fans have decided this was a blip and we can still win the league next year.

Absolute dog shit. We have been stuck in the worst nightmare possible for about 6 years now. Just when things seem more positive it gets shot down in flames and we're about 10 steps back from where we thought we were.

Good luck to anyone that works with or talks to taigs. I think I'd set myself on fire. 

Was going to give you a like but saw you used the number 10 and it gave me the fear. Seriously, this humiliation runs deep and any optimism generated of late has well and truly dissapated.

13 hours ago, thehost said:

Until we have the correct leaders in the boardroom we will never have a functioning company that delivers success.

Yup yer bang on the money bud . Pedro should never have been given the job ..our board have really let everyone at  Rangers F.C down , awful appointment !