The captain

Pearson83

After our worst result in probably forever should the club captain not come out and speak? Not some 20 year old lad who has hardly kicked a ball for us ( tho he spoke well ) the standards of our great club keep slipping away more and more each time we play. Cunts like windass and that clown Kelly and his snapchat story it angers me. Players more interested in social media and how many likes they get on Instagram! A club captain should have had them by the balls and took face of them but you can bet they all got a pat on the back. If i hear Wallace stayed for the fight one more time i will scream. He's not a leader or a good player like the rest of them!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, donnymac said:

how windyass didnt score from that header, will haunt me, ffs i coulda nodded that downwards & in 

Culpable for both goals and that miss. Fucking dreadful. 

Our inability to put the ball in the net is beyond a joke. Windass header, Jack Header and the worst of all Tav or Niko at back post (still 0-0).   

I respect the fact that he stayed loyal and also believe he was treated disgracefully by Scottish football after the FA Cup final, but I have never believed him to be anything other than a very average footballer. As a captain, he is execrable. Shouldn't be in the team, shouldn't be captain.

Next!

29 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Decent player for us over the years but we can do better now. Give Alves the captaincy and sign a new LB.

I'd be happy for Dorrans to be captain. More long term than Alves. 

Be fuckin lucky if he signs now though 

43 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

I respect the fact that he stayed loyal and also believe he was treated disgracefully by Scottish football after the FA Cup final, but I have never believed him to be anything other than a very average footballer. As a captain, he is execrable. Shouldn't be in the team, shouldn't be captain.

Next!

Fed up with the whole he stayed through it all guff, he stayed because he was in a comfort zone picking up a good wage for playing in the lower leagues.

1 hour ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Josh Windass, like Martyn Waghorn, Harry Forrester and Barrie McKay, has completely lost his way since the clown's appointment. I felt Windass had something when we signed him but he has regressed badly. Last night was catastrophic for him.

Sorry but the players above were rotten from the word go last year 

1 hour ago, five stars said:

Alves for me although just been in the door and becoming captains not ideal.

Lee Wallace needs to focus on being a good defender and not the winger that MW tried to make him.

I think he is too old to start learning how to defend.Even in the lower divisions he was caught out time and time again but his attacking runs against part timers masked his flaws, defensively and in attack.

When a team isn't doing well a captain should be seen and heard motivating (or berating) the team to push themselves. Now I'm not solely blaming Wallace but can you imagine what Barry Ferguson would have been like last night?

The manager said to treat it like a cup final and the players dudnt do that. We should have been peppering the goal from the first minute at a high tempo to kill the tie. Instead we passed about like it was a training game.