the "banished" players

RFC55

20 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Then he'll come back and get punted out again cos he'll never be good enough for us no matter who the manager is.

He may do but you can't really criticise Halliday one of the first to leave on loan rather than just sit and take a wedge for nothing.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Smile said:

He may do but you can't really criticise Halliday one of the first to leave on loan rather than just sit and take a wedge for nothing.

Fair play to him for actually wanting to get out and play football.

It does make you wonder if he does think he'll find a way back in under new management though. I'm sure he could have found a team willing to take him on a permanent deal.

Not having read through the thread, just the OP, how many players are thought of as first team picks? How many players should the manager have training for an upcoming game? 20, 30?

Or just the ones HE sees as having a chance of doing a job on the pitch come game time?

Banished?.....Not fucking good enough!

Building is a constant. Is that too hard for you son? Then fucking work harder on your game, then you might be eligible for training with the first picks, and then you might get a game.

Banished!  Prove yourself.

On 2017-7-5 at 8:41 AM, ryan_rfc said:

It's fairly clear to see that the manager has never really won over the dressing room since he came in.

That's not really a big concern given that the dressing room was full of utter shitebags and mincers who shouldn't be in Ibrox on match days unless they're watching from the stands. None one of the senior players that was there last season is such a standout that we shouldn't want to be replacing them anyway; just isn't realistic to replace them all at once. 

These players are never Rangers material and like any bad infection it's better to cut off directly and get rid. Warburton purchased so much dead wood I full support the way it's been handled. Who wants Kieran and forsters mixing with the new players and breathing bad blood into the new squad.

They all had there chance for the past two years and fucked it so that's good enough for me. If no one is interested then cut all ties and release!!

i am impressed with the discipline that Pedro  has shown and in the long run this will be the best for our club and new squad