Courage brothers ( and sisters), do not stumble in work today

Still remember this old BB hymn from long ago.  Hope that everyone stands up strong in work/play today because the static will be frightful.  I'm planning a long walk around Stanley Park this morning and dinner with (non-fitba loving) friends.  Thoughts to the bears/bearettes who have to endure this morning.

1 minute ago, The Widow's Son said:

Still remember this old BB hymn from long ago.  Hope that everyone stands up strong in work/play today because the static will be frightful.  I'm planning a long walk around Stanley Park this morning and dinner with (non-fitba loving) friends.  Thoughts to the bears/bearettes who have to endure this morning.

Its horrendous. Normally the fat fuck next to me is running late but surprise surprise he was in bang on time today.

Times like today make it all the sweeter when we lift that championship again.

Even worse speaking to fans today that genuinely don't have a clue and didn't see the game,  one told me not that bad at least we get a pre season and these new players coming in will make a difference, could have fucking roared at the clown 

3 hours ago, The Widow's Son said:

Moan the anchor boys