Eduardo Herrera

Guest Lloyd72

Looks the type who will win most aerial battles, unfortunately for him we're a team full of retards who can't read a single thing that's going to happen so won't be there to latch on to the knock downs

Would be good in a 442. Looks like he could be a handful physically and will be decent in the air. Only on 15 minute but an upgrade on Waghorn. Candeias worries me a bit though, was chasing shadows (against a shite team) and was losing possession too easily. Hopefully more to show  after a run of games. Same with Dalcio couple of tricks but not much else.

32 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

We need to stop shoehorning Miller into the side and start playing with real wingers and real strikers

Been saying the same bud. If miller is going to play then you play him through the middle ideally with Herrera alongside as I'm sure miller will read the flick ins better than any other player in the team.

Think two up top and the early crossing it looks like we are trying to adopt would see us score much more but we really need to have players out wide that get the ball and make direct runs and can then cross. Candeias looks like he can cross but all to often he got the ball with his back to goal rather than running onto the ball.

40 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Looks the type who will win most aerial battles, unfortunately for him we're a team full of retards who can't read a single thing that's going to happen so won't be there to latch on to the knock downs

That's when I nearly smashed my telly. When we did eventually decide to go long, after Bates had played an unecessary 5 yard pass, we won a couple of first balls but the rest of them were just stood there with the only hope being of it landing squarely at there feet.