Perspective

beararse

We've been woefully mismanaged for years, in the boardroom and on the park.

We've had no scouting network AND earned absolutely fuck all from a ridiculous merchandise agreement (and subsequent boycott).

It's going to take a fair amount of time, effort, money and pain to get anywhere near the levels we have been used to over the past 25-30 years. Levels incidentally which were ultimately responsible for the position we now find ourselves in.

I think people need to take a deep breath and remind themselves of that.

Yes, it was a truly horrendous result but we did hit the crossbar 3 times whilst playing extremely badly.

Sliding doors, and all that!

Screaming for change and employing a 'he's shite' scatter gun approach when reviewing new players (who have had little game time AND are playing alongside a majority of team mates universally lauded as atrocious last year, 2 of whom were never off the treatment table) isn't fair. 

We've got at least three international players to come in to this team (Alves, Pena & Dorrans).

At least give the reshape team opportunity to come good rather than instantly brandishing them utter failures after losing the second of what is the first two competitive games (which, let's be honest are simply glorified pre season games). 

You never know, they might flourish if we get off their backs a little.

By all means come Xmas, and we're still struggling then call for heads to roll.

Have a feeling others will disagree but this is my view as well.

Rangers have high expectations but we forget where we've come from and what still needs to be done. Pedro has his year to show us what he can do but he has lost the hearts and minds. Tough for him for sure. 

We can only hope they spend the next four weeks busting their fucking balls. 

3 minutes ago, beararse said:

We've had no scouting network AND earned absolutely fuck all from a ridiculous merchandise agreement (and subsequent boycott).

It's going to take a fair amount of time, effort, money and pain to get anywhere near the levels we have been used to over the past 25-30 years. Levels incidentally which were ultimately responsible for the position we now find ourselves in.

Yes, it was a truly horrendous result but we did hit the crossbar 3 times whilst playing extremely badly.

Screaming for change and employing a 'he's shite' scatter gun approach when reviewing new players (who have had little game time AND are playing alongside a majority of team mates universally lauded as atrocious last year, 2 of whom were never off the treatment table) isn't fair. 

We've got at least three international players to come in to this team (Alves, Pena & Dorrans).

At least give the reshape team opportunity to come good rather than instantly brandishing them utter failures after losing the second of what is the first two competitive games (which, let's be honest are simply glorified pre season games). 

I agree. 

As raging as anyone about the result and yet to see anything from Pedro to get excited about but give him a chance to get Alves, Dorrans and Pena in the team and a chance for the team to gel.

We didn't create alot last night but could easily have had 4 goals off the top of my head from the 3 off the bar and Jack had a free header from 6 yards out. It never went our way and is a disaster of a result but a bit of luck would have seen us with at least one of they chances go in. 

Realistically we were never going to make the group stages and personally I reckoned we would lose to the Cypriots. This was just a bonus for us. The real deal for us this year is improving in the league and getting closer to them.

Whit is this wait till Christmas pish. Wait until we,re fuckin nowhere in the league and Santa will bring a big bag of new players and wads of cash. This guy has presided over probably the two worst results in our history, both within a few months. He is not fit fro purpose and has to go now.

King promised to do everything he could to stop Celtics dominance. Since he took over they have won a treble and 2 titles. This season will be another title and possibly another treble. Since taking over King and his pals have appointed 1 dud after another in the dug out and financed numerous dreadful transfers for these duds. Our club is an absolute shambles not because of the incredible second to none support the fans have gave it but because the original blazer chasers sitting in the boardroom don't know anything about the game. Not one position has been filled across the football business or club with anyone who is in any way experienced enough for that position. Pals here, pals there, novices here, novices there. 

King and his pals will ensure Celtic reach 55 titles before we do and also ensure we never again win any sort of silverwear. We are miles away from competing on any front and that is horrifying given how many new players we have just signed. We could have gave Caixinha, Naismith, Dorrans, Nani and fucking Robin Van Persie and he would still have fucked up this 1st round qualifier. He doesn't know what he is doing, that ain't his fault, it's the boards who appointed him on the back of a dreadful managerial record. 

The sooner we have a football brain on the board, the better. These fans with money don't have a fucking clue. 

For your perspective i read a pile of excuse filled nonsense. We are making constant awful awful decisions which affect the club from the very top. Perspective doesn't come into it. The board genuinely don't know how to run a football club. Sure the off field stuff is in order, sure they may well be businessmen but they are not and never will be football men. 

5 minutes ago, beararse said:

Since Pedro Caxinha came we have been defeated twice by them, lost the home record to the sheep that we had for around 25 years but that was fine as he never had his own players. Well he does now and we have been put out by a team ranked 420 in the uefa Co-effiecent ( St Johnstone are ranked 276 and the sheep 227 for perspective).

We have failed to get rid of the majority of the deadweight.......MOH, Waghorn, Kiernan, Forrester and added more to the wagebill

Caxinha is not turning this round

In all honesty, we'd have fucked our league campaign if we qualified for the Europa League group stages. We're not good enough, and don't have the squad depth to play an additional 6 midweek Thursday night games. Plus we'd have been beaten by Limassol in the next round, who are a good side. 

If I was on the board now, i'd be telling Pedro use it as a learning curve, and we now expect the league. If we fall short in April/May, so be it. But basically I'd tell him he's to focus on the league and use this to our advantage

11 minutes ago, beararse said:

We hit the crossbar three times, I was waiting for someone to use that as an excuse (it Isn't)! As for the second part. We haven't been on their backs, but by fuck if this shite continues we will and should be.

I'm sorry but there is absolutely no positive in what happened last night. 

We lost to a team similar in quality to Linlithgow Rose. We couldn't create one clear chance. 

If Caixinha was the big man with the big balls he claims to be, then he'd know the right thing to do is get away from the club before he does it more harm than good. 

Aye that done a world of good last season, i'm sure there would have been a large percentage of supporters who used that tactic and look at the results that gets you. If there shite they need told, only the best and guys who deserve to play for this club should come out the other side a better player, its for their own good were telling them there shite. Give it a few months, if no improvements get caixhina to fuck along with all his cryptic psychology and rotten patter, it doesnt work. 

Shove your perspective right up your arse.

You mention little game time and how our team were "atrocious" last year?

Coleraine, TNS, St. Johnstone, the home leg and another behind doors friendly. That's all before last night. I'm not suggesting that's anywhere near enough time to drill a team with a new gameplan, but come on, it's more than enough time to prepare to beat those cunts. (even then, mentioning a gameplan, there's been no sign of what Pedro's even trying to do...)

It really should go without saying but... it was only fucking Niedercorn ffs! 

A part time team who brought in a half dozen or more shite, freebie players who had even less time to gel than ours! 

A team who only won 5 fucking homes games the whole of their past season and hadn't won a single euro game in their history ffs.

Fuck me - an excuse doesn't exist for losing to that team.

One might think that we will be struggling for 2nd again this season with this outfit. Thats all i have heard for the past 2 years, team is gelling, things take time, we learn our lessons etc etc. How long does it fucking take? And for our manager to come out with ridiculous stories about how were going turn a diddy team fae some gypo backwater over then get embarassed 2-0 and put outta Europe where the fuck does it end. Not a happy bear the day. i'm sure in a few days i'll feel  bad about my comments slating cunts but it is how it is. 

13 minutes ago, blueretro said:

We hit the crossbar three times, I was waiting for someone to use that as an excuse (it Isn't)! As for the second part. We haven't been on their backs, but by fuck if this shite continues we will and should be.

Hitting the bar 3 times wasn't an excuse....it's a fact!

We hit the bar 3 times.

Despite that, we were still shit and deserved to get knocked out by part timers.

It's clearly not good enough but  the season hasn't even started yet.