Carlos Pena

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

To me it's like someone else other than the manager is making them, they seem to follow a similar pattern as you say.

Experienced player whose at the very end of the career.   - Hill and Alves

No mark loans. Two last year

Guy that's went off the rails. Barton and now Pena

Scottish players you can't see improving us or being more than squad filler. Wilson

Potential players that may or may not develop into something but aren't ready for the job being asked. Doodo

7 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

I was all positive about him but after this last week ive got a feeling he's going to be the next Peralta.

Tbf, I'd of took peralta last season - was nowhere near the level we need but no worse than what we had, and he wouldn't of shit out a tackle at the least.

20 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Tbf, I'd of took peralta last season - was nowhere near the level we need but no worse than what we had, and he wouldn't of shit out a tackle at the least.

Aye a rotten corpse would have been better than the rotten shite we had last season, I'll give you that. 

4 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

Hopefully the noises he was making about using us a a stepping stone to the epl will benefit us. 

Hoping to fuck him and Bruno can galvsnise this power of pish. 

He better be a huge step up in quality from Pedro's others to even harbour that notion.

Lee the guy alane fur fuck sake.. he's no even played and we've got him as pish....is dorrans and walker pish ?? We're going for them ..Alves is he pish ??. . They now have time to get up to speed and if were 5th after 10 games and been humped by the paedo tattie pickers again then say hes pish alone wi the rest but 4 weeks training and a shit performance in Europe is  not Armageddon. 

Under Smith we had some of our worst ever results in Europe with players like Gough Gazza ally Hately and Laudrup....remember Famagusta when we scraped past with some of the greatest Rangers ever ? 

Give it time and judge come September 

8 hours ago, Inigo said:

And I thought people were a bit sharp in writing off Dalcio after 100 minutes or so of football...

A player being panned after 0 minutes is impressive even for us. :lol:

Aye but the boy BEE knows (who works at the club btw) said he saw him training (hopefully longer than 20 minutes), that's enough for me. Plus his mate laughed at him when he said sometimes players aren't good at training. 

What about Alves? He's not even arrived for training, he could be utterly fucking shite.

I'm pretty sure BEE's taking the pish here

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Two weeks ago: We love Pedro the big handsome bastard.

Today: We hate Pedro and all the shite he has signed, even the ones we haven't seen.

I think you have to acknowledge the reality of the situation, and I'm not convinced you're doing so. Would you expect no question asked of the manager; and as for your first point, that wasn't view; I have had doubts about the manager since just before he arrived, and they remain.

Fuck sake, man. We call ourselves the greatest supporters in the world but there are folk on here panning a guy before he's even kicked a ball! 

Nobody can deny our loyalty to the Club but it seems for a section of our support loyalty and patience towards players is nonexistent.

I can only hope the comments on here are just reactionary after what was, undeniably, our worst result ever. But we can't rip it up and start again. I'll hold my hand up and admit I'm wrong if it's all gone tits up by Christmas but until then they'll be getting my support.

7 minutes ago, BigDak said:

Fuck sake, man. We call ourselves the greatest supporters in the world but there are folk on here panning a guy before he's even kicked a ball! 

Nobody can deny our loyalty to the Club but it seems for a section of our support loyalty and patience towards players is nonexistent.

I can only hope the comments on here are just reactionary after what was, undeniably, our worst result ever. But we can't rip it up and start again. I'll hold my hand up and admit I'm wrong if it's all gone tits up by Christmas but until then they'll be getting my support.

Finally a bit of composure and common sense!

I fear Pedro may be remembered as a sound bite manager and his signings as nowhere near Rangers class but no matter how low I feel right now I will give these players a chance as it's so early and they're adjusting to not only a new club but a new country and for some a new continent.

Only natural after a disastrous result that there's knee jerk reactions and an outpouring of anger but for me it seems some people are only too keen to decry everything and everyone connected with the club after the first (albeit humiliating, horrendous) setback of the season.

This is the manager and squad we have, let's at least back them for now. A ball hasn't even been kicked in the league.

10 hours ago, BEE said:

Heard he's absolutely terrible from someone in the club, only seen him in training though so hopefully just one of those players.

Heard the same :no:

Really hope it's just down to fitness as we can't afford to be spunking 2.5 million on flops.