Carlos Pena

38 minutes ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

Strangely think Pena could be a good signing.

Fuck knows why, just got a feeling in terms of what we need in our team and what he supposedly offers.

Him and Dorrans will make a difference to Holt and Windass i would imagine.

Remove all sharp objects from reach before imagining that they don't make a difference to Holt and Windass :nailbiting:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, MrMckee said:

Not even kicked a ball yet and he is shite.. have a word with yourself lads - I'm reserving judgement on anything until the first few games of the season 

This

Crazy that this guy is being written off and hes not played a single minute for us, Herrera as well getting dogs abuse when he came on for 15 minutes.

Yes the other night was a shambles but to just label players shite before theyve even had a chance is going to get us absolutely nowhere.

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

That's exactly what he is. Remember his "Celtic brothers" video he sent to them congratulating them winning the league? 

He should never have been hired in the first place and we all knew it. Now sadly we're being proved right, he's in over his head and that's why he's constantly trying to do things to appease the fans, like banning green boots, going out meeting them, going in the stand with them etc. 

Grow up you fucking wean. The club he was with had an academy agreement with Celtic at the time and as part of that he gave his congratulations on their title win as a professional courtesy. 

As for the rest you may be right but I for one hope you are wrong. But time will tell. He won't be sacked as he has been financially backed by the board.

You almost sound like you want him to fail though?! 

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

That's exactly what he is. Remember his "Celtic brothers" video he sent to them congratulating them winning the league? 

He should never have been hired in the first place and we all knew it. Now sadly we're being proved right, he's in over his head and that's why he's constantly trying to do things to appease the fans, like banning green boots, going out meeting them, going in the stand with them etc. 

Have to say I think calling our manager that is very poor, regardless of whether he has what it takes or not.

2 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Not even kicked a ball yet and he is shite.. have a word with yourself lads - I'm reserving judgement on anything until the first few games of the season 

Based on the evidence so far, our manager couldn't pick his arse and have you actually seen a recent picture of Pena? He's in worse shape than Seb Faure was that time. I genuinely can't believe the board have gave an unproven manager this amount of money to spend on players that are in worse shape than what you'd see at a Sunday league game. 

We've actually had a good bit of money to spend for once and it's a clueless fucking headcase that's getting to spend it

McKay was "surplus to requirements" but Dalcio is getting a game for Rangers? It tells you all you need to know about this fucking half-wit of a guy we call our manager

1 hour ago, BigBearButt said:

Grow up you fucking wean. The club he was with had an academy agreement with Celtic at the time and as part of that he gave his congratulations on their title win as a professional courtesy. 

As for the rest you may be right but I for one hope you are wrong. But time will tell. He won't be sacked as he has been financially backed by the board.

You almost sound like you want him to fail though?! 

I'm a wean for telling the truth? :lol: 

He didn't look like a guy forced to go in-front of a camera and congratulate his "Celtic brothers" - he probably wasn't even told to call them "brothers" just a chosen word for a guy who's constantly trying to lick up people's arses

Then we've got getting beat off the tims 5-1 at Ibrox, Aberdeen winning at Ibrox and now hands down the most embarrassing result in our history

He shouldn't even be allowed back in Ibrox the wanker. 

Shows how far we've actually fallen as a club that we now accept such mediocrity to come in and sink us even further

He's already failed, I didn't want him to fail, I want Rangers on top again but he's been here long enough that I and mostly everyone else can see he doesn't have what it takes to manage us.

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I'm a wean for telling the truth? :lol: 

He didn't look like a guy forced to go in-front of a camera and congratulate his "Celtic brothers" - he probably wasn't even told to call them "brothers" just a chosen word for a guy who's constantly trying to lick up people's arses

Then we've got getting beat off the tims 5-1 at Ibrox, Aberdeen winning at Ibrox and now hands down the most embarrassing result in our history

He shouldn't even be allowed back in Ibrox the wanker. 

Shows how far we've actually fallen as a club that we now accept such mediocrity to come in and sink us even further

He's already failed, I didn't want him to fail, I want Rangers on top again but he's been here long enough that I and mostly everyone else can see he doesn't have what it takes to manage us.

So 'Taig cunt' & 'wanker'....

who needs enemies, eh?

23 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Based on the evidence so far, our manager couldn't pick his arse and have you actually seen a recent picture of Pena? He's in worse shape than Seb Faure was that time. I genuinely can't believe the board have gave an unproven manager this amount of money to spend on players that are in worse shape than what you'd see at a Sunday league game. 

We've actually had a good bit of money to spend for once and it's a clueless fucking headcase that's getting to spend it

McKay was "surplus to requirements" but Dalcio is getting a game for Rangers? It tells you all you need to know about this fucking half-wit of a guy we call our manager

Absolutely bang on the money this , couldn't have put it better myself , class mate , reports from Mexico Pena has ability when he can be arsed but he's not kicked a ball in 2 years and never aff the bevy , Pedro logic let's sign that cunt Pena 

5 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

He's the most expensive player we've had at our club in fuck knows how long and he looks like he's spent the past few years drinking heavily and piling on the beef. 

I'm not panicking at all but the noises we're hearing surrounding this guy aren't great at all. We've pinned close to £3m on him in hope he can discover form he once had about 3 years ago. This has failure written all over it, especially with that taig cunt in charge 

I hope to fuck I'm proved wrong I really do but somehow I see this going down as one of the worst signings in our history, when you consider the money involved whilst we're absolutely cash starved 

I'm not going to name him but me and my missus are friendly with the parents of one of the players in the development squad. He told last weekend that (in traning) he is terrible and really unfit. 

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Fair enough if you don't like Pedro based upon the totally embarrassing results we have had under him thus far but my point was we have not seen Pena play yet.. funny how everyone was positive about him before the recent result (which he did not play in) but now he is shite.. if one thing negative happens at the club than suddenly everyone takes a negative stand point on everything and visa Versa if something positive happens.. team wins a few games and suddenly he will be a superstar and if we had played well in the qualifiers before he has even kicked a ball he would be hailed as quality and 'tear the league up'. Short and thick of it all is if something good happens at the club everything is good and if something bad happens at the club everything is bad. Nothing to do with him as an individual... 

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I'm not going to name him but me and my missus are friendly with the parents of one of the players in the development squad. He told last weekend that (in traning) he is terrible and really unfit. 

Very concerning this. 

When they both signed, the overwhelming opinion of Mexican fans who were commenting was that Pena was a great player who needs to reclaim his game, and that it was Herrera who was useless.

I'm willing to bet Pena is in terrible shape given what I've heard about him. Let's get through a solid pre-season and see where we are.

11 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

Very concerning this. 

Doesn't concern me. I'm willing to make up my mind when he has played a number of games for us. I remember when Jardel was meant to be shite. He went on to do okay.

As far as the money spent on him goes, I'm not sure we have the concrete figures available. How much upfront, for appearances etc.

The only real concern I have at the moment is his supposed love of booze etc. It isn't as if he'll have to look far for booze n birds in Glasgow :lol: Let's hope he takes his chance and keeps on the straight and narrow.

On 7/6/2017 at 0:22 AM, KingKirk said:

Looks to been in a shocking state I have a smaller gut than him and am just a random cunt also the start of a double chin i see in this pic. shocking

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/030717-Rangers-training/G0000jf5xHdcJpgQ/I0000fIG0VoL_ZQ4/C0000YUE0RPX0Egg

Fuck sake. That's a bit worrying 

On 05/07/2017 at 11:22 PM, KingKirk said:

Looks to been in a shocking state I have a smaller gut than him and am just a random cunt also the start of a double chin i see in this pic. shocking

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/030717-Rangers-training/G0000jf5xHdcJpgQ/I0000fIG0VoL_ZQ4/C0000YUE0RPX0Egg

Interesting to compare with a picture of a pretty decent player.

4216F5FD00000578-0-image-a-8_1499365512817.thumb.jpg.9ea1928b190b961e1a8a679a61813b1b.jpg

One photo isn't really someting to judge a player on. I'd like to see him actually play a game (or more) before passing judgement. 

1 hour ago, RFC Eagle said:

Interesting to compare with a picture of a pretty decent player.

One photo isn't really someting to judge a player on. I'd like to see him actually play a game (or more) before passing judgement. 

Football messageboards are seldom the place of reasoned reaction.

They go up and down like a whores knickers.

15 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Agree gaz remember Warburton put up signs all over the changing rooms look how that ended. And anyhow if a player needs reminded about how big a club or how passionate we as fans are and geed up before playing for the rangers they shouldn't be here it's that fucking simple. That goes for pedro and his management staff also.

I hope Pedro doesn't tell the players to play like it's a cup final again coz we all know what that performance is like!!!!!