Should we terminate Dalcio's loan deal?

Gaz52

Send Dalcio back to Benfica?  

342 members have voted

1. 1. Should we terminate his loan deal?

• Yes
    • No

Yes, after a game a half against a team East Kilbride would have beat, he put in two of the worst performances I've ever seen from a Rangers player. I know bad games are allowed, but you can tell when a player has something about them even if they are having a bad game and this boy clearly doesn't have anything, there's no pace, no skill, no passing ability, trips over his own feet, no strength... Just absolutely nothing. The Portuguese journos were miffed why we brought him here on loan as it's common knowledge he is a terrible footballer. 

I'd cut him loose now before we're lumbered with him for a year. 

The worrying thing is Caixinha seems to think he's a good player which says it all about his taste in player.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72

No, we need a player we can slag off consistently even if he has a decent game to take some heat off the rest of the failures.

In the first game I thought he was our second best player (behind Kranjcar) in the first 10-15 minutes. Making several runs, and darting about looking for the ball. 

Last night he was pish. No control, and giving the ball away. Like a black Windass. 

Just now, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I voted yes because I agree that he's woeful, but it's a ridiculous suggestion.

Of course his loan deal won't be terminated.

You voted yes to what you think is a ridiculous suggestion? :huh:

Just now, Inigo said:

You voted yes to what you think is a ridiculous suggestion? :huh:

Correct.

It should, but it won't be. I believe Pedro should be sacked, too, but he won't.

To be honest, regardless of how little faith I have in it happening, I'd vote for "Yes" (It feels wrong saying that) for Josh Windass being suspended for gross misconduct.

2 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Correct.

It should, but it won't be. I believe Pedro should be sacked, too, but he won't.

To be honest, regardless of how little faith I have in it happening, I'd vote for "Yes" (It feels wrong saying that) for Josh Windass being suspended for gross misconduct.

So you think he should be sent back but that it won't happen? You don't think it's a ridiculous idea, you just think it's never going to happen?

That makes more sense. The way you put it made it look like you were accusing yourself of being ridiculous. Was starting to think Weir, Fleck n Rothen were the names of your three personalities.

18 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Yes, after a game a half against a team East Kilbride would have beat, he put in two of the worst performances I've ever seen from a Rangers player. I know bad games are allowed, but you can tell when a player has something about them even if they are having a bad game and this boy clearly doesn't have anything, there's no pace, no skill, no passing ability, trips over his own feet, no strength... Just absolutely nothing. The Portuguese journos were miffed why we brought him here on loan as it's common knowledge he is a terrible footballer. 

I'd cut him loose now before we're lumbered with him for a year. 

The worrying thing is Caixinha seems to think he's a good player which says it all about his taste in player.

That's ridiculous and you know it Gaz.