Should we terminate Dalcio's loan deal?

Gaz52

Send Dalcio back to Benfica?  

342 members have voted

1. 1. Should we terminate his loan deal?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I'm starting to worry that we are bringing in far too many players that don't speak English and will struggle with life away from the club. 

Its looking like a recipe for disaster. 

That's why it is important their is squad unity and that the players learn English asap with the club supporting them. If things start to go awry (more) you then have the potential for different factions in the dressing room.

The problem for me is the 2 wingers that came in have been deemed a success by Pedro before they kicked a ball. Selling McKay was based on Dalcio and Candeias being good and that was a mistake. I would have took wee McKay over any of them on recent outings but having said that they need time to gel and set in. I voted yes simply because im not a fan of the loan system and basically building other teams youth for them.  Remember the famous walter Smith interview wae Chick young. He was basically saying Laudrup wasnt good enough and look how that turned out.

Incredibly harsh on the guy, but the club comes first. Yes.

Although I would prefer the managers was terminated first, then see if a new man can give the guy some guidance.