Hill and McKay.....Should have been kept for Europa game

Boybluesy

26 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Hindsight's great but Hill should have been playing last night, and also McKay.  I don't care that he's leaving, should have been kept until others bedded in.

On hill I'd say no, the big man done alright last season but to give him a new deal to win a first round qualifier is a bit desperate, the squad we had at our disposal should be good enough to beat part timers from Luxembourg

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

Barrie McKay is a gutless coward that will accomplish fuck all in football. 

Pish. Only player that played well consistently against the taigs in this shitebag squad. He is just too skilful for some of our fans and the dud

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Pish. Only player that played well consistently against the taigs in this shitebag squad. He is just too skilful for some of our fans and the dud

What a lot of fucking shite.

One good half at new year and the goal  at Hampden aside, he was wank.

His performance at the 1-1 game, was as cowardly as they come.

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Don't kid yerself m8......yes McKay had flashes of skill but ultimately few and far between which may have resulted in us winning a couple of games, I suggest you watch the majority of his games again.....I will say it again McKay is a fraud who constantly runs into the defender looking for a foul.

16 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Who is this fantastic player you are speaking of?

Don't agree on Hill, don't think Bates or Cardoso were at fault for either of the goals last night. Not a big fan of Bates however.

Reckon McKay would have done better over the two legs than either Dalcio or Candieas did, but in the long term he won't be missed.