Could hardly sleep at all last night

Kept going through my mind the first round disasters we have had to cope with...

Levski Sofia back in '93, literally weeks after the greatest European Cup run in our history, where we were one goal form the final in Marseille.

A last minute 30 yard thunderbolt floored us.

Victoria Zizkov, that never-heard-of-before......or since, nonentities from somewhere who humiliated us.

And the others. 

Although this hurts badly, and although hardly prepared with a virtually new untried lineup, on paper this is unprecedented.

The strange thing is, that in those years where we knew we would not be playing in Europe, missing out didn't hurt this much.

On our return, with a brand new, untested setup, was a banana skin waiting to happen, but this hurts badly.

And to find out today that the tax case finally settled in favour of HMRC just rubs salt into the wound.

One of the worst performances I have seen from a rangers team in Europe I just didn't see it coming I think that is what hurts the most but as already stated we sure as fuck can't go through another season like the last one it will kill us all ffs.

Between that and the big tax case it's been a dire 24 hours.

Have to say from day 1 I've never been entirely sold on Pedro and here we are after only a few games and he's now had probably the worst 2 results in our history which doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

1 hour ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Point of order. I didn't have a good feeling before last night. Thanks.

So the Ashley thing meant nothing to you and the fact we had got Dorrans and the fact befoe that game we were still in Europe

Just now, Zulu said:

So the Ashley thing meant nothing to you and the fact we had got Dorrans and the fact befoe that game we were still in Europe

No, because I knew we had a bellend in charge and were facing huge problems as a result. I said as much on here.

19 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

No, because I knew we had a bellend in charge and were facing huge problems as a result. I said as much on here.

Explain how you knew he was a bellend  had you followed his career before he came to Rangers dont give me any shite about loseing to the sheep an the tarriers

Levski, AEK and Kaunus have nothing in this. Let's be clear here this is the worst result in British European football history, and is unlikely to be topped in a generation. For that reason, Pedro should be sacked for gross misconduct- if he had any dignity then he would have walked last night.