Has Mark Allen Started Work Yet?

FSM

Has Allen actually been seen anywhere near the club since the news of his appointment? I wonder if he was watching last night. Does Pedro report directly to Allen? Obviously he will be taking Pedro to task for this debacle....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

I'd quite like to know how much power he is been given, hopefully has a list drawn up for successors to Pedro.

I'd like to know if he'll be responsible for creating a proper recruitment and scouting strategy, rather than the "Do you know anyone Pedro?" strategy we seem to be relying on at the moment. Did anyone apart from Pedro actually look at or investigate these players before we signed them?

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, FSM said:

I'd like to know if he'll be responsible for creating a proper recruitment and scouting strategy, rather than the "Do you know anyone Pedro?" strategy we seem to be relying on at the moment. Did anyone apart from Pedro actually look at or investigate these players before we signed them?

According to robertson that will be one of his jobs. It was Pedro and his coaches that picked who we were signing, I'd bet Mendes was involved with a few of the Portuguese lads also

Guest Lloyd72

Ffs so we've appointed a director of football who isn't gonna be a director of football also isn't gonna be any good and in fact is going to do absolutely nothing because he's just been appointed for a laugh. Great.

11 hours ago, FSM said:

That's pretty much his whole remit.