Has Mark Allen Started Work Yet?

FSM

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72
1 hour ago, jackrfc95 said:

If he has started I'm surprised there's been no interview on RTV as there has been for every other signing/appointment.

The club has been strangely silent since the game over the last week or so. 

Not to bothered about an interview for our DoF would prefer he just gets on with his work quietly in the background like most do, how many interviews do you see Txiki Begiristain or Les Reed doing?

46 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Not to bothered about an interview for our DoF would prefer he just gets on with his work quietly in the background like most do, how many interviews do you see Txiki Begiristain or Les Reed doing?

Yes, they've been in their respective job for years they haven't just joined the club. 

I'd like an interview to hear exactly why he is here, what his remit is, what's his short, medium and long term targets are - I'm not expecting him to come out and do an interview every week.

Robertson did an interview when he was appointed.

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Yes, they've been in their respective job for years they haven't just joined the club. 

I'd like an interview to hear exactly why he is here, what his remit is, what's his short, medium and long term targets are - I'm not expecting him to come out and do an interview every week.

Robertson did an interview when he was appointed.

Not too fussed about an interview like I said I don't think it's really that important but I am interested as to what his job entails hopefully it's everything a director of football should be doing but I doubt it since we already fucked that when we appointed a (dud) manager before him.