Has Mark Allen Started Work Yet?

FSM

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 days into the job and still no word from Mark? I realise the first 2 days is just orientation; getting his security badge photo taken, finding the best toilet, sorting his desk out, reading the safety guidelines etc, but 4 days in I would at least expect him to have told us all his vision for the footballing dept by now. Starting to think the guy is a spiv.

1 hour ago, FSM said:

4 days into the job and still no word from Mark? I realise the first 2 days is just orientation; getting his security badge photo taken, finding the best toilet, sorting his desk out, reading the safety guidelines etc, but 4 days in I would at least expect him to have told us all his vision for the footballing dept by now. Starting to think the guy is a spiv.

He's just a little shy mate.

2 hours ago, FSM said:

He's trying to find the deeds.

2 hours ago, FSM said:

He seems like the invisible man and maybe a bit camera shy.

I am sure he will turn up for us to have a listen to in the next 48hrs, or maybe longer. :happy:

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Must have changed his start date as it was supposed to be earlier than that, the club website said as much at the time.

No problems Esk, it was meant as a compliment really because when you post something like that I pay attention.

I assume as you say something has changed, the reason we might never know. But at least we can stop looking for his arrival until 1st Aug it seems.  :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Has the DOF arrived then?   Seems from previous posts he was due to start work at Rangers today. 

No mention of his arrival on the Club website.  No fanfare.  No interview.    Early days I suppose but If he has arrived then so far its with all the fanfare of the meter reader arriving.  

40 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Has the DOF arrived then?   Seems from previous posts he was due to start work at Rangers today. 

No mention of his arrival on the Club website.  No fanfare.  No interview.    Early days I suppose but If he has arrived then so far its with all the fanfare of the meter reader arriving.  

He arrived at 8.30 this morning and left at 4.30 this afternoon.

Apparently he did very well today.

16 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

He arrived at 8.30 this morning and left at 4.30 this afternoon.

Apparently he did very well today.

This information will surely make RM a very happy place tonight, Mark Allen has arrived on time and left on time on his first day.  :whistle:  :dance:

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

Heard he is having a sick day.