(septic) enough is enough

Gazza1212

Predictably the cretinous organisation across the city have wasted no time in commenting on the outcome of the tax case. Like a bad smell that refuses to go away they have been waiting on this with their twisted version of justice contained within an obviously ready made statement.

No one from a Rangers persuasion needs reminding of the sentence handed down from the footballing authorities which seen the most punitive sanctions ever imposed on a British football club. The effects of which are still being felt to this day as we continue to struggle back to our feet.

If you as a fan were to dream up a more damaging and humiliating fate to befall your rivals you would do well to eclipse what this club has been through. We have been kicked from pillar to post and suffered way beyond what any fair minded person would consider fair and just punishment..........and yet....

Rather than keep opinions in house these true enemies of Rangers clearly believe they can continue to sully our name and further tarnish our reputation without reprisal by calling for the whole title striping nonsense to be reopened.

My own feelings are simple. If the custodians of our club are prepared to tolerate any more of this by being apathetic then we as a fan base need to take appropriate action. Our club once again find ourselves under attack from a deviant and persistent enemy. An enemy that needs stopping and by any means necessary. 

Celtic football club have declared war on us once too often in my opinion by opting to keep this going without any regard to the implications. They have shown their hand early and that now leaves us with a choice to make. We can back into a corner like a frightened puppy by waiting and hoping it goes away or we can finally man up and declare enough is enough and take the fight to them for once and for all. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Predictably the cretinous organisation across the city have wasted no time in commenting on the outcome of the tax case. Like a bad smell that refuses to go away they have been waiting on this with their twisted version of justice contained within an obviously ready made statement.

No one from a Rangers persuasion needs reminding of the sentence handed down from the footballing authorities which seen the most punitive sanctions ever imposed on a British football club. The effects of which are still being felt to this day as we continue to struggle back to our feet.

If you as a fan were to dream up a more damaging and humiliating fate to befall your rivals you would do well to eclipse what this club has been through. We have been kicked from piller to post and suffered way beyond what any fair minded person would consider fair and just punishment..........and yet....

Rather than keep opinions in house these true enemies of Rangers clearly believe they can continue to sully our name and further tarnish our reputation without reprisal by calling for the whole title striping nonsense to be reopened.

My own feelings are simple. If the custodians of our club are prepared to tolerate any more of this by being apathetic then we as a fan base need to take appropriate action. Our club once again find ourselves under attack from a deviant and persistent enemy. An enemy that needs stopping and by any means necessary. 

Celtic football club have declared war on us once too often in my opinion by opting to keep this going without any regard to the implications. They have shown their hand early and that now leaves us with a choice to make. We can back into a corner like a frightened puppy by waiting and hoping it goes away or we can finally man up and declare enough is enough and take the fight to them for once and for all. 

Not trying to be clever but what do you think or want the board to do?

I'd expect a statement in the next few days from Rangers pointing out that the case has already been dealt with by the footballing authorities.

It should also point out that it nothing to do with sport integrity but a pathetic attempt to gain titles that they lost on the park.

11 minutes ago, teneriferanger said:

Not trying to be clever but what do you think or want the board to do?

Might be a start to begin fighting fire with fire.  How about a public statement asking if the Scottish football authorities have considered, or are considering, Penn State type sanctions in cases of proven cover-ups of similar types of abuse?  

A strongly worded statement:-

A) Acknowledging today's decision.

B) Reminding of the punishment handed down in 2013 for this already.

C) Pointing out that no on-field advantage was given (Juventus being a comparisson) eg. bribing, doping etc.

D) Making clear that any further attempts at intimidation and/or to put further pressure on punishing us will be met with legal action.

If they want to continue their bigotry towards our club then we need to start getting tough ourselves.  The days of us sitting back and saying nothing should be over.

Out board could start by making a statement with regards to the relentless push by other clubs and their supporters especially those whom are our nearest rivals to blacken the name of our club at every opportunity and confirm that for the club and it's fans that they will be doing everything in their upmost power to fight for our history and achievements no matter what nonsense is spouted by other clubs .... to take a stand and defend our club and support at every turn whilst reminding them of the obvious financial boost our club amf support bring to Scottish game which if we chose to do so will remove that by any means necessary etc.. etc...  but there is no chance this current board will go down this route sadly.... not a set amongst them all I'm afraid.....

Ye made me wonder what they rhats have said , now I feel fuckin dirty for finding out ffs 

WE note today’s decision by the Supreme Court. Celtic's position on this issue has been consistent - that this has always been a matter for the courts of law and also the Scottish football authorities, whose rules are intended to uphold sporting integrity.

In 2013, we expressed surprise - shared by many observers and supporters of the game - over the findings of the SPL Commission that no competitive or sporting advantage had resulted. Today’s decision only re-affirms that view.

We are sure now that the footballing authorities in Scotland will wish to review this matter. Celtic awaits the outcome of their review.

no surprises there then . fuck them ,WE ARE STILL THE ONLY SHOW IN TOWN , ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL BE 

If you as a fan were to dream up a more damaging and humiliating fate to befall your rivals you would do well to eclipse what this club has been through.

I would take everything we've endured ten times over if it stopped just one more wee boy from being bheasted by Celtic FC

IMG_2843.JPG

"We expressed surprise -shared by many observers and supporters of the game" 

This reads as if they are attempting to speak for the rest of the game . Really? Then name names and allow those listed to clarify their position.

25 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

If you as a fan were to dream up a more damaging and humiliating fate to befall your rivals you would do well to eclipse what this club has been through. We have been kicked from piller to post and suffered way beyond what any fair minded person would consider fair and just punishment..........and yet....

Funny I was talking to my son today along the same lines as this and I was saying fuck it, it's time the club and ourselves said enough is enough - like you don't know legally what the club can do but the support for a start is tell all clubs to shove their away tickets - after all we were told we weren't missed when we played in other leagues - so fuck them and hit their pockets 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

If you as a fan were to dream up a more damaging and humiliating fate to befall your rivals you would do well to eclipse what this club has been through.

I would take everything we've endured ten times over if it stopped just one more wee boy from being bheasted by Celtic FC

IMG_2843.JPG

And what recriminations have they been subjected to as a result? Not saying I disagree btw.

A statement from rangers outlining the previous ruling with regards to sporting advantage and then going on to list other teams who've benefitted from ebt's and also those who have flouted financial play rules. The statement should then go on to ask those who are demanding titles be stripped what makes rangers different from these clubs. 

Put the question back to them. We don't have questions to answer. They do.

Why should titles be stripped from rangers but not other teams "guilty" of financial irregularities.  

34 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Regan has today stated that there will be no further action, as we had not broken any SFA rule and he also so cited the outcome of the LNS review as part of his reasoning that was at the behest of the then SPL. Liewell had to call for a review to appease his own fans. This has all been rehearsed between the two of them in advance of the verdict. Regan wouldn't dare act unilaterally without the sanction of Liewell.

However, this will not stop the scum fans call for title stripping and whilst there is no direct financial ramifications from the verdict, it will cause extensive reputational damage.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Regan has today stated that there will be no further action, as we had not broken any SFA rule and he also so cited the outcome of the LNS review as part of his reasoning that was at the behest of the then SPL. Liewell had to call for a review to appease his own fans. This has all been rehearsed between the two of them in advance of the verdict. Regan wouldn't dare act unilaterally without the sanction of Liewell.

However, this will not stop the scum fans call for title stripping and whilst there is no direct financial ramifications from the verdict, it will cause extensive reputational damage.

And that in itself should be carefully considered by our board. Defamation comes to mind.

Do this mob honestly not think they have won enough out of the financial shambles we've been in that they're actually trying for even more. They're like a gambler that doesn't know when to quit, when in football does anyone ever get stripped of anything? Marseille I still hear talked about as Champions League winners despite the match fixing and Tapie and all that business 

Theyre clutching at straws but our board and club should be telling them to fuck off, I'm sick of us sugar coating everything when all we get is shit from these other diddy clubs it's about time we retaliated both off the pitch and on.

1 minute ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Do this mob honestly not think they have won enough out of the financial shambles we've been in that they're actually trying for even more. They're like a gambler that doesn't know when to quit, when in football does anyone ever get stripped of anything? Marseille I still hear talked about as Champions League winners despite the match fixing and Tapie and all that business 

Theyre clutching at straws but our board and club should be telling them to fuck off, I'm sick of us sugar coating everything when all we get is shit from these other diddy clubs it's about time we retaliated both off the pitch and on.

We have the wrong board to fight back on anything. It will be a matter of keeping the heads down for a while and hope the venom dies down, but it won't for a long time. TBH, nothing we didn't expect in he light of this verdict.

There is absolutely no chance of titles, cups being stripped. That would involve individual court cases for each title or cup win, and would involve having to prove that in each and every game where we won points that we had gained an unfair advantage etc etc etc. So you would be looking at 50/60 court cases to cover just the one season, it ain't going to happen. The mhanky mob are grasping at straws, and they know it. 

The smelly cunts are at it, they can fuck of back to the Republic, it's been dealt with.

All the talk shops and tarrier Journos will be having their say but they can go and get stuffed.

We need to knock the taigs of their perch asp, unfortunately it won't be this season.