(septic) enough is enough

Gazza1212

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

If the Board can succeed in getting the fans not buying from SD, then it should be easy for them to succeed in calling a total boycott of away games.

And before anybody says the team need our support, bollocks. These are grown men who are very well paid - they should be able to do their job without us being there.

Every club, including the tarriers, need to know that we won't stand any more shite from them, or we starve them out.

Progress had for fans at Ibrox and never done that bad ?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has there been any response from our club yet? And if not why? Two things i would like to see from our club. 1 a statement asking us to attend no away matches next season and 2 asking the question when those fuckers will be dealt with in a similar fashion to Penn State. Sick of this being attacked by all and sundry and our club do fuck all. It's been open season on Rangers for five years ffs grow a pair and start fighting back.

2 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

Get your bridge building to fuck with this shower of child molesting pricks. it's hardly a surprise but you really couldn't have a brasser neck than this pile of utter wank jobs.  Never heard a peep out that mob when the Panorama programme went out re. their undeniable child abuse and knowledge of it a month or two ago.  News alert on us.... they're all over it issuing formal club statements. I fucking hate them and all connected with them, kiddy fiddling fucks. 

This really does need a formal response from our board and then a private email to the slanty-eyed one and tell them none of their board will be welcome at Ibrox for the foreseeable. Police won't allow it either but their allocation at Ibrox should be limited going forward too. Ibrox is for us, not them. Scum.

ps, apologies, I've had a drink :guiness:

Keep drinking my friend because your post speak a lot of sense for me. I agree 100%

I don't know what's happening here. That is not unusual, but did the HMRC win the BTC?

I usually get ALL my Rangers news here. I don't buy papers, I don't read any of their online shit.

Why are they going on about title stripping again?

Their club should be out of business  by now,if only for the kids.

Their piggery should be demolished, and turned into something useful for a change.

Fuck Them, and ALL who support Them! WATP! FTP!

celtic used the death of former player Stephen O'Donnell to gain a sporting advantage while making the phrase sporting integrity their own. Worst of all was their disgusting cover up of a vile child abuser involved with their boys club. A club truly with no morals or shame.

It's high time for the Rangers board to hit back at these fuckers.

4 hours ago, Amato said:

There's no comparison to be made.

Rangers used a perfectly legal scheme. We didn't believe the loan payments should be taxable, HMRC disagreed. It's now been ruled they are in fact taxable. It was simply a tax avoidance (note, avoidance NOT evasion) scheme that didn't have the intended tax savings that the promoter of the scheme believed it would.

Still doesn't mean the scheme is illegal, just that tax needs to be paid on the loans payments now. Which it will be, to the extent that the company, now in liquidation, can afford from the creditors' pot.

Yep??

6 hours ago, Alwaysblue said:

I actually think you are wrong. I think we now have a board and a chairman who will fight for our club. Proof / retail deal 

Retail deail hamstring theimselves and any profits the club/themselves  made .How is that defending us .

They are cowardly bastards .One and all

10 hours ago, five stars said:

I'd expect a statement in the next few days from Rangers pointing out that the case has already been dealt with by the footballing authorities.

It should also point out that it nothing to do with sport integrity but a pathetic attempt to gain titles that they lost on the park.

If you get such a statement will you appologise and ask admin to lock this thread?

4 hours ago, King_gazza said:

Mr Desmond, a TAX EXILE. Hmmmmm Unfair Sporting Advantage? NO cause we are not sad pathetic fucks.

Deals will be done, the tax will be paid and HMRC will go after other companies. Happens every day. 

7 hours ago, ianferguson said:

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/celtic-chief-peter-lawwell-among-9027258 

Don't think too many Celt*c men will be shouting about tax avoidance, they'll be hoping this dies a death or the hypocrisy will be fuc*ing choking them.

Mate say what you want about them, and there is much to be said but hypocrisy is not something which they remotley register or suffer  

Steeped in shame yet they honestly believe they have the moral high ground.

Sanctimonious lying bastards. 

3 minutes ago, markem said:

Mate say what you want about them, and there is much to be said but hypocrisy is not something which they remotley register or suffer  

Steeped in shame yet they honestly believe they have the morale high ground.

Sanctimonious lying bastards. 

I've worked with a real bitter tim for years now and after we won the first big tax verdict he stated that title stripping was never a valid option and that only a small amount of tims had advocated it despite us arguing  over it for a year with him in favour of stripping . Fast forward to yesterday when I ask him about " title stripping not being a valid option" and he categorically denied that their boards statement infers title stripping ?. Absolutely ridiculous that the tims want titles stripped but havn't the ball to actually say the words while only infering and actually hoping the rest of the SPHELL do the asking for them. Was disappointed to lose the tax case but the timmy meltdown has eased my pain considerably. 

Club 1872 and the board need some sort of reply statement here which gives the spfl something to think about . A thinly veiled threat of removing ourself from the Scottish set up will be a good start and a sly dig at saville fc will do me 

11 hours ago, thebooler said:

If the Board can succeed in getting the fans not buying from SD, then it should be easy for them to succeed in calling a total boycott of away games.

And before anybody says the team need our support, bollocks. These are grown men who are very well paid - they should be able to do their job without us being there.

Every club, including the tarriers, need to know that we won't stand any more shite from them, or we starve them out.

Agree about the boycott, but if the board don't call for it then at the very least they should stop selling away tickets for all the diddy teams. Give them the hassle and expense of selling them.

We have served our punishment, (prob the most severe handed out to a British club) bit late in the day to be moving the goalposts, When we won our 1st appeal what we're they going to do? promote us back up a couple of divisions. Nope not a peep.

You can only laugh at the yahoo meltdown.

sad to say we have something in common with those tarriers bastards  but they are obsessed with all things Rangers as much as we are.

18 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

WE note today’s decision by the Supreme Court. Celtic's position on this issue has been consistent - that this has always been a matter for the courts of law and also the Scottish football authorities, whose rules are intended to uphold sporting integrity.

What part of upholding sporting integrity includes sweeping child abuse under the carpet?

They were, are and always will be a tumour in Scottish society which should have been cut out and disposed of years ago.

Time to use the imagination here 

Suppose the filth get busted for their peado cover up 

Now imagine what it would look like if Robertson or king were to come out with a statement looking for punishment from the authorities ,now I could never see that happening, it's not our way,

Bears do their winning on the pitch ,not by manipulating scenarios unlike those ambulance chasing pricks who take advantage of every single scenario