Could we still have a good domestic season?

No chance , spl teams to physical to up and at them and to much heart for this shower of shite , could quite easily be 0 out of 12 points first 4 games , away to Motherwell hibs Heats home then Dingwall , hoping big Alves installs steel but how can he stop dalcio etc being gutless , these new players will have the tights gloves and neck warmers on by the end of August , get Pedro ti fuck and get in a real manager , don't think I'll ever get over last night 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course we can have a good season still.  It wasn't too long ago there was a few on here hoping to be put out the europa league to try and focus solely on domestic football.

the performance was totally unforgivable I don't think we even had a shot on target( woodwork isn't the target).  But we've turned these situations around before and we can do it again but for whatever reason the defensive flaws are still there. We've been weak at set peices since division 3 and had umpteen players and a few different managers.

sort that out and stop relying so heavily on Miller then we can do well

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Won't credit him for anything....

What a 5-1 thumping at home, getting embarrassed beyond belief from a pub team in Luxemburg.....

Oh aye he banned green boots and likes daft wee stickers.

You see it takes more than staunch press conferences to prove you are worthy if this job, his results have been dug shite.

The same delusional posters on here peddling the same pish year after year. Changing your avatars to him and pretending he's the next big thing...

:lol:

It is possible to be somewhere in between being in love with the manager and wanting him assassinated. 

I am concerned. Any Rangers fan who says they aren't has to be lying. But seeing as we're still a month away from the league season beginning, wanting everycunt sacked is both needless and pointless as it is not going to happen. 

No fucking surrender.. I know everyone is screwing because of last night but all the negativity ain't gonna help.. let's just pray to god the team gels and plays the way it's suppose to by the start of the season 

2 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

This season will be a cracker and we will fuck the scum, just wait till these new guys all settle in and get to know each other. They are all very good players. A bit of patience but for sure we need another 4 good players

dalcio came on and fell over the ball 3 times and for the rest apart from alves we know fuck all.  we got pumped and embarrassed by a pub team, the worst result in our history, get him and his fucking benfica b players to fuck. fucking clueless cunt, he has lost the dressing room already.  treats players like shite and brings in his own shite. useless wanker needs sacked pronto. 

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

No fucking surrender.. I know everyone is screwing because of last night but all the negativity ain't gonna help.. let's just pray to god the team gels and plays the way it's suppose to by the start of the season 

yea, good players will gel, there is you difference 

7 minutes ago, gersandy said:

I know about the ageement Dorrans has, it changes nothing. He still cant get into that team. 

Alves is a good signing, but hes not going to make that team last night sucessfull. Maybe if he brought along his mate ronaldo then aye, ok.

I was merely making the point that these two (and even Pena who from reports could struggle with professionalism), wont change the team much.

I would disagree, the reason why celtic did so well last season was that they had one or two players of good quality supplemented by consistent performers. If you have those quality players that the team can be built round, you'll do well in this league. Our main issue is that we've been toothless up front. Apart from the OF games, we conceded relatively few goals. The problem was that we had fuckall up front who would consistently score, so we kept drawing or losing narrowly.

My hope is that Morelos and Herrera, supplemented by Candeias and possibly Walker, can solve that problem. If it can, we will fare much better against the shitey teams and celtic.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I'll still support them, not that they deserve it though.

Warburton made a complete change, and within just over a month, went and scored 6 away to our rivals.

They dont deserve your support ? You either support them or go and support someone else, we cant choose when to support them we support them with every beat of our heart. 

Nah, can't see it. Probably something similar to last year if not slightly worse tbh 

pedro will not be given a chance now after that pish last night, and to be honest he doesn't deserve it. 

Looks like they'll be on 7 and we will still be trying to find our feet 

WE really need to get Wallace tae fuck tho he is a shite player and not a captain would rather put beerman in at least he seems more energetic and better at getting up and down the park (which use to be wallaces strength) but he don't even track back no more lazy as fuck and not even a threat going forward.. beerman in and jack or alves as captain as someone need to shout at our players on the pitch and drive the team forward. Think that would be a start to some improvement 

22 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I'll still support them, not that they deserve it though.

Warburton made a complete change, and within just over a month, went and scored 6 away to our rivals.

I'm strangely optimistic, considering the fact I was so fucking gutted last night. It might be hope more than anything, but I look at our potential XI, and it looks miles better than the team last season. 

595d598c814c8.jpg

That result could be a turning point imo, hopefully the players realise what an utter fuck up they've made and that is the kick up the arse for them.

We won't have a good season. 

I define good for us as winning something, which I can't see Pedro doing. 

Purely based in his record so far I don't see why anyone can think it will be a good season. 

We can hope, which I still do, but really just look at his record. 

If Pedro could somehow use all this shite getting flung at us from all quarters and get a proper siege mentality going on then we might just do something, but I just don't think he fully gets it, he doesn't feel what we feel, someone like McIness, or any bluenose for that matter, would have far more success at achieving this as it would feel personal and attack on himself as well as the club and fans. 

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They deserve fuck all from any of us.

I'll still be there though.

They are Rangers players mate IN a Rangers team of course they deserve our support. See you behind the goals I take IT I will spot you as folk will be sitting under yer bottom lip IF IT rains. Keep believing as Big Marv keeps on telling us.

If we do, there will be an awful lot of humble pie being eaten on here.

Time will tell I suppose.

I can't think of a single top team that's not had an absolute shocker of a result.

Mourinho's Chelsea blew a 2 nil lead at home against Bradford with Halliday even getting on the score sheet.

Sometimes shit happens.

Get behind the team and let's see what transpires!

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Why does everyone think Pedro leaving will improve us?

These are his players that he's brought it and they came to play for him. Him being sacked a few weeks after them all arriving isn't going to do much for their morale is it?

If this is what these players 'playing for him' looks like, God help us.

Even Walter had monumental fuck ups in Europe and then when on to have a good season. We have had our worse result in Europe after a season from Hell. I hope Pedro can get this together and the new signings hit the ground running, Pedro has left himself without any wiggle room after last night result so any fuck ups will have people calling for his head. 

1 minute ago, GWR1979 said:

Even Walter had monumental fuck ups in Europe and then when on to have a good season. We have had our worse result in Europe after a season from Hell. I hope Pedro can get this together and the new signings hit the ground running, Pedro has left himself without any wiggle room after last night result so any fuck ups will have people calling for his head. 

Walter had some track record with us to fall back on.

No further explanation required.