Welcome home Graham Dorrans

Dorrans is the one I was most looking forward to signing, he brings a wealth of experience from the premier league and knows exactly what this club is about. Wish him the best of luck for however long his spell with us lasts.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, RDFM said:

5 players left now to sign before I'd be happy with the squad. 

He'll do bits in the sitting role next to Peña.

I hope he's not sitting, otherwise that's Jack, Rossiter and Dorrans all DMs. I'd imagine we'll see Dorrans play a box to box role similar to Pena, or - considering the Scottish League is a step down in quality, we might see him push on and play in his natural position in attacking mid. 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

I hope he's not sitting, otherwise that's Jack, Rossiter and Dorrans all DMs. I'd imagine we'll see Dorrans play a box to box role similar to Pena, or - considering the Scottish League is a step down in quality, we might see him push on and play in his natural position in attacking mid. 

Neither Jack nor Rossiter should be starters.

Dorrans position is a deep lying playmaker and Peña is a box to box player, if Pedro has anything between his ears that's how they'll play.

1 minute ago, RDFM said:

Neither Jack nor Rossiter should be starters.

Dorrans position is a deep lying playmaker and Peña is a box to box player, if Pedro has anything between his ears that's how they'll play.

Dorrans has only recently started playing there though, I'd like him to push on. Jack and Rossiter will both come good as well, they were the only two with any form of pass mark the other night.

Jack/Rossiter Pena

Shite Winger      Dorrans        Shite Winger

Shite Striker

Is how i'd line up with our current crop. 

4 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

He'll be one of the 2 sitting. He hasn't played an attacking role for a good few years now. 

4 minutes ago, WWTC said:

He says in his interview that there are some big names coming in. Is this a hint? Only Alves really falls into that category 

Think that's a syntax thing, think he means in general there have been big names coming in. 

1 minute ago, jackrfc95 said:

He'll be one of the 2 sitting. He hasn't played an attacking role for a good few years now. 

18 months really and read last part of my post, just pondering if the drop in standard will see him push on. 

He was a cunt but I think Commons was a similar age when he won PFA player of the year here playing as an attacking almost just off the striker, not saying Dorrans will do it but my point is he was hindered by the quality of opposition down south, little bit more freedom for him up here.

3 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Dorrans has only recently started playing there though, I'd like him to push on. Jack and Rossiter will both come good as well, they were the only two with any form of pass mark the other night.

Jack/Rossiter Pena

Shite Winger      Dorrans        Shite Winger

Shite Striker

Is how i'd line up with our current crop. 

He's played there for years and we won't do anything this season of Rossiter & Jack are starters.