Welcome home Graham Dorrans

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

He was a cunt but I think Commons was a similar age when he won PFA player of the year here playing as an attacking almost just off the striker, not saying Dorrans will do it but my point is he was hindered by the quality of opposition down south, little bit more freedom for him up here.

I thought Commons was decent and hope Dorrans can do that same role. I was glad when he (Commons) was dropped from the team sheet.

Dorrans has to play an attacking role for me, we create fuck all and there's just no threat from our midfield at all. Bit of quality going forward could be the difference.

Other night with Jack and Rossiter on we're relying on Niko to bomb forward and support, which he can't do. Hopefully Dorrans and Pena give us that drive.

11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Mclean hutton walker and a goalscorer and we are sorted.

Welcome mr dorrans I hope your as good as some are making out

Hutton's no going anywhere. He's been publicly dismissing links with other clubs, and seems settled in Birmingham. 

Playing for Scotland doesn't mean he's a good player  or fill me with confidence- that team is atrocious. And I've never seen Norwich so I've no idea if he's any good. Can only hope he skelps Pedro's arse and gets him fit enough to manage this team.

A signing I'm pleased about because I rate him highly and I know all about him, he's not a punt on the unknown, he'll be a difference maker in midfield for us, along with Alves he's in the best signing bracket.

Must admit, I did expect this one to hit a snag after going out of Europe.

His full interview on Rtv is exactly what I want to hear he says he's not interested in Scotlands national team only Rangers at this moment.

also says with more quality players coming in which I think he means alves but the tin foil hat guy in me wants to believe otherwise