Welcome home Graham Dorrans

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

You've got Jack, Dorrans and Alves who'll let no fucking passengers in this team. 

Problem is the rest of them are. 

Miller? Wes? 

Those 2 at the very least don't deserve to be put down to being passengers. 

"I want to come in and help the youngsters and I like to think I can bring a bit of experience having played at a high level for the last 10 years now," Dorrans told the Rangers official website.

"The manager has been great too. I will play where he wants me to play; I am just excited to come in here.

"I have been chatting to him for the last week or so, and he has been the driving force behind the move. I am looking forward to coming in and working with him.

"There are some big names coming in and we'll get four weeks behind us now training, hopefully we'll gel quickly and be ready for the first game."

Maybe I'm being overly (ridiculously you might say) optimistic here, but could Dorrans be meaning he's been told about other players we have lined up? I assume he's just referring to Alves and...eh... the other big names we've signed, but I can live in hope

3 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Fuck up, he's won us more games than the fucking strikers have 

Mate what planet do you live On?

I go as far back as Woods and since then we have had Goram, Klos, and Shagger who in all four were world class.

Sorry if I've left a few out but those four were all world class for us and Wes can only dream of being that, he simply ain't good enough.

Ps , Welcome Home Graham, good luck, time to stand up and be counted.

22 minutes ago, dande101 said:

Mate what planet do you live On?

I go as far back as Woods and since then we have had Goram, Klos, and Shagger who in all four were world class.

Sorry if I've left a few out but those four were all world class for us and Wes can only dream of being that, he simply ain't good enough.

100%.

He's not the worst keeper we've had, but not far off it. His all round game is poor and let's not mention his feet.

He's a half decent shot stopper, but couldn't command the BB far less his area.

20 minutes ago, Amato said:

"I want to come in and help the youngsters and I like to think I can bring a bit of experience having played at a high level for the last 10 years now," Dorrans told the Rangers official website.

"The manager has been great too. I will play where he wants me to play; I am just excited to come in here.

"I have been chatting to him for the last week or so, and he has been the driving force behind the move. I am looking forward to coming in and working with him.

"There are some big names coming in and we'll get four weeks behind us now training, hopefully we'll gel quickly and be ready for the first game."

Maybe I'm being overly (ridiculously you might say) optimistic here, but could Dorrans be meaning he's been told about other players we have lined up? I assume he's just referring to Alves and...eh... the other big names we've signed, but I can live in hope

You're being ridiculously optimistic