Imperial bears statement....

EVERY bear with Twitter and/or Facebook get this shared. It needs to be seen by all. 

The very thought of taking a title off a club because the company has outstanding tax liabilities is ludicrous. Should Messi be stripped of his Ballon d'Ors? ...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real reason these begging bastards want titles stripped is so it brings them closer to catching our total. It's nothing to do with "sporting integrity" 

Essentially what Celtic want is to benefit from another club's mis-fortune. It's beyond low but not unexpected from that shower of shameless, paedophile pond life. 

Hearts fan at work the day tried to give me the cheated shite. So, they came out of admin after not paying a tax bill. We're the same, just the long way around. Literally no difference. Motherwell, Dundee and a host of English clubs also done this. Nothing actually illegal. We just got a bill and couldn't pay it. Simple, right? 

4 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Hearts fan at work the day tried to give me the cheated shite. So, they came out of admin after not paying a tax bill. We're the same, just the long way around. Literally no difference. Motherwell, Dundee and a host of English clubs also done this. Nothing actually illegal. We just got a bill and couldn't pay it. Simple, right? 

I always laugh at Hearts fans when they're giving it the "we saved our club" pish. They did fuck all. HMRC agreed a CVA with them and they still owe millions to creditors. 

11 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Ask your Hertz fan about the Lithuanian player who went for a mortgage only to be refused because his wage slip showed minimum wage with his majority wage going tax free straight to Lithuania during the Romanov period when they owned Hibs with laundered money.

20 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

http://rangerstaxcase.com/2011/04/14/campbell-ogilvie/

Not sure who this new mob are but they can write a hell of a good statement.

Anyone thinking our board will defend us against a ceptic statement trying to give us a kicking is going to need some mental health care as it won't happen with this lot.

16 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I always laugh at Hearts fans when they're giving it the "we saved our club" pish. They did fuck all. HMRC agreed a CVA with them and they still owe millions to creditors. 

Even then, they are still a club being operated on by Direct Debit and as things stand... cannot afford to to complete construction of their new stand.  They staved off death by the skin of their teeth but they are financially rooked and will be for a long, long time.  No sympathy for them.  I will laugh when they go into administraiton again.

IB are a new site set up to defend the Rangers community similar to other sites that currently operate with respect. They are only a few months old but slowly getting there now.  But with any site they need the support from the wider fan base to get recognised. Id ask everyone to give them a follow on facebook and twitter for wider exposure. Because without the fanbase we can't defeat our enemy alone.

Take a look at ᴵᵐᵖᵉʳⁱᵃˡ ᴮᵉᵃʳˢ (@imperialbears): https://twitter.com/imperialbears?s=09

http://imperialbears.co.uk/

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Hmrc had no choice but to accept it. They owed bank of Lithuania millions,  hmrc had no say in the 0p in the pound Cva 

I just counted how many trophys the taigs  should lose from 1968  to 94 and this is what I have come up with 13 titles 10 Scottish cups and 4 league cups at the very least and if shit was going on even earlier then 1968 which is likely then it should be a whole lot more for the scum bags

If carlsberg did statements?  Can we not print this in our program when we play them at Ibrox the next time and see if they have the balls to contest it or full page advert in the Belfast Telegraph next Friday.

5 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Pity no other cunt, apart from bears, will read it.

Brilliant statement tho'

Unless someone sticks it on twitter or faecesbook. Someone with the above please get it out there and start the juggernaut rolling.

15 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Thats just a warning shot. Am amazed many actually feared that titles would be removed. However the RFC board will act if there is a movement to take our titles make no mistake troops 

Absolutely on the money but it should have happened 6 years ago (or 50 years ago even).