Ferguson On Caixinha...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Beat your next opponents, inside the next month or you're out of a job, even though you have NO GAMES"?

Is that the back page of this paper?

Thank fuck I don't spend my money on this toilet roll.

Barry, your a fucking idiot, for even giving them the opportunity to make you look even more foolish.

4 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

"Beat your next opponents, inside the next month or your out of a job, even though you have NO GAMES"?

Is that the back page of this paper?

Thank fuck I don't spend my money on this toilet roll.

Barry, your a fucking idiot, for even giving them the opportunity to make you look even more foolish.

In the space of 4 words, you've called someone an idiot, and failed to notice the difference between, your and you're...

10 hours ago, Skelf said:

Ferguson bitter about being snubbed for number 2 position shock

Pedro was never giving applicants Fergie , thommo , bomber or Alex Rae the number 3 "local lad" position coz they'd see right thru him, see he wasn't up to the job and strung him and the players up by the stains after the 5v1 game farless Tuesday and the pish he's brought in 

12 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Pedro was never giving applications Fergie , thommo , bomber or Alex Rae the number 3 "local lad" position coz they'd see right thru him, see he wasn't up to the job and strung him and the players up by the stains after the 5v1 game farless Tuesday and the pish he's brought in 

Should never even have been considered anyway. Before Pedro was even appointed they were giving it doom and gloom if we didn't appoint their pal McInnes; they'd be sticking the knife into Pedro even if we'd qualified for the group stages - Bazza especially - and they'll do it to whoever replaces Pedro too (unless the replacement is someone like Eck).

Thomson shouldn't have been considered either really, given his lack of coaching experience. JJ had at least been coaching in Scotland, albeit at youth level, but Thomson's sole qualification for the job was playing for Rangers. (And he's also openly spoken about how little they bothered with tactics and strategy when he was there, so he wasn't going to work in the coaching setup.) It's not even as if Thomson is a passionate bluenose or anything either; he's a Hibs fan. 

Managing a football team and coaching a football team are two different jobs done by two different people. The manager is there to win football games not the coaches, the manager tells the coaches what he wants and on match day the manager is responsible not the coaches.

Being a football manager is nothing to do with coaching and never will be.

31 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

In the space of 4 words, you've called someone an idiot, and failed to notice the difference between, your and you're...

Is ma spellin aw right fur yea noo big man, or dae a huv tae do sumfin else tae make it aw better nnat?

He's a fucking idiot. Pandering to fucking scum who gladly put the boot in at every opportunity. As do some on this forum.

Did I miss a comma ! .or a full stop/ or a semi colon )

Hello!

6 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

Is ma spellin aw right fur yea noo big man, or dae a huv tae do sumfin else tae make it aw better nnat?

He's a fucking idiot. Pandering to fucking scum who gladly put the boot in at every opportunity. As do some on this forum.

Did I miss a comma ! .or a full stop/ or a semi colon )

Hello!

He's not pandering to anybody, though.

Stupid thing to say he have one month to save job even though we play against no team. So after 1 month against no opposition team what does Barry expect from Pedro for him to save the job? It is just stupid. 

I know. Sorry.

He started being a bell-end and hasn't stopped.

Barry has been pulled into their hatred, and therefore I think he's an idiot who is now pandering to the ongoing onslaught on our club, all carried out by a media that likes to sell their shite before telling any truths.

If anyone buys into this shite, then they need educating on the reasons why theses gutter rags need killed off, along with their journalists jobs.

7 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

I know. Sorry.

He started being a bell-end and hasn't stopped.

Barry has been pulled into their hatred, and therefore I think he's an idiot who is now pandering to the ongoing onslaught on our club, all carried out by a media that likes to sell their shite before telling any truths.

If anyone buys into this shite, then they need educating on the reasons why theses gutter rags need killed off, along with their journalists jobs.

He shouldn't have the chance to see the month out, Barry is being kind to him.