• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

I know. Sorry.

He started being a bell-end and hasn't stopped.

Barry has been pulled into their hatred, and therefore I think he's an idiot who is now pandering to the ongoing onslaught on our club, all carried out by a media that likes to sell their shite before telling any truths.

If anyone buys into this shite, then they need educating on the reasons why theses gutter rags need killed off, along with their journalists jobs.

That's much better. You're showing a big improvement.?

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Buy decent players.

You are making judgement from only 3 week of pre-season and 2 games, and not all signings have played and most barely play any minutes so far. Buy decent players and play against nobody and then when season start they play 40min and same people cry again. It is no surprise British clusb struggle to compete in Europe when this attitude surround the club. 

I've never been able to read Ferguson. His pieces are laced with chest beating nonsense. He tries to be like a passionate fan but it comes across as more by design as he is rarely present when the club needs support either financially or in person.

The views are also usually just simplistic bravado shite like saying the team need to man up and show more character. There's no real insight in the game. 

I agree with him that Pedro needs to show something but you just know he wouldn't be saying the same if it was Mcinnes. 

7 hours ago, The Dude said:

You expect us to win the league?

Did they give you a job so you could give them ammunition to use against us?

7 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Pedro was never giving applications Fergie , thommo , bomber or Alex Rae the number 3 "local lad" position coz they'd see right thru him, see he wasn't up to the job and strung him and the players up by the stains after the 5v1 game farless Tuesday and the pish he's brought in 

I don't understand Gaelic 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

You expect us to win the league?

Did they give you a job so you could give them ammunition to use against us?

That was three blogs and a podcast ago. I expect Rangers to win the title every single season. I know it won't happen every year but I expect it nonetheless.  The minute our expectations drop to "ah well, finishing third will be fine" then we're fucked and are no better than most of the shite in Scottish football. 

You think a blogger saying he expects the team he supports to win the title every year gives them ammo to use against us? Tell you what, if that's the best ammo anyone has against us then we're doing pretty fucking well. :lol:

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That was three blogs and a podcast ago. I expect Rangers to win the title every single season. I know it won't happen every year but I expect it nonetheless.  The minute our expectations drop to "ah well, finishing third will be fine" then we're fucked and are no better than most of the shite in Scottish football. 

You think a blogger saying he expects the team he supports to win the title every year gives them ammo to use against us? Tell you what, if that's the best ammo anyone has against us then we're doing pretty fucking well. :lol:

Aye but that's not what you meant. You genuinely thought this team and manager could win the league next season

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye but that's not what you meant. You genuinely thought this team and manager could win the league next season

It's really not and I explained exactly that in the blog. Although, I'll not be writing them off before a league game has even been played. Mind last year when we all thought they'd be shite after losing to Red Imps then never lost a game all season?