Ferguson On Caixinha...

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's really not and I explained exactly that in the blog. Although, I'll not be writing them off before a league game has even been played. Mind last year when we all thought they'd be shite after losing to Red Imps then never lost a game all season?

Aye but every cunt thought we would be great because we signed Barton, Kranjcar and had the magic hat and BITB pulling strings on the transfer front 

saying In a national rag that you expect this crock of shite to win the league is just making an arse of yourself 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The man who nearly took Clyde to the lower leagues despite having having one of the biggest budgets of the 4th tier and who works for the Daily Record and BBC Scotland isn't worth listening to anymore.

As a player, he was excellent but when he hung his boots up, we'd all be better off if he'd completely left football because he's been useless ever since.

Just now, KWBear said:

Aye but every cunt thought we would be great because we signed Barton, Kranjcar and had the magic hat and BITB pulling strings on the transfer front 

saying In a national rag that you expect this crock of shite to win the league is just making an arse of yourself 

Except, that's not what's actually said. 

37 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's really not and I explained exactly that in the blog. Although, I'll not be writing them off before a league game has even been played. Mind last year when we all thought they'd be shite after losing to Red Imps then never lost a game all season?

They didn't lose to Red Imps. They lost one leg and annihilated them in the other. Not even vaguely comparable.

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

Real Rangers fans don't read the Record!

With the amount of times Record articles are linked on here, we probably read it more than any other fanbase in the world. . . 

8 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

They didn't lose to Red Imps. They lost one leg and annihilated them in the other. Not even vaguely comparable.

So after the first leg (which they did lose) folk weren't jumping the gun and assuming they'd be shite on the strength of that? 

Other than what's copied and pasted as per posts above I've not seen or read the Ferguson article.

But based on the headline, looking a month ahead to the time of the final whistle of the first game against Motherwell one of 3 outcomes are possible.  We win.  We draw.  We lose.   Wonder how many really think that anything other than a win would not put massive pressure on Robertson, the DOF and the Board to ditch Pedro, or that Pedro himself might conclude that he just can't do the job?    A loss or draw on the back of the still fresh in the mind disastrous EL games would, I suggest, create exactly the sort of ingredients to start forcing a change of manager.    He's brought this on himself by his sheer inability to prepare, select and motivate a team to beat even Luxembourg part timers over 2 games.   Benefit of doubt in him has, imo, evaporated. 

20 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Other than what's copied and pasted as per posts above I've not seen or read the Ferguson article.

But based on the headline, looking a month ahead to the time of the final whistle of the first game against Motherwell one of 3 outcomes are possible.  We win.  We draw.  We lose.   Wonder how many really think that anything other than a win would not put massive pressure on Robertson, the DOF and the Board to ditch Pedro, or that Pedro himself might conclude that he just can't do the job?    A loss or draw on the back of the still fresh in the mind disastrous EL games would, I suggest, create exactly the sort of ingredients to start forcing a change of manager.    He's brought this on himself by his sheer inability to prepare, select and motivate a team to beat even Luxembourg part timers over 2 games.   Benefit of doubt in him has, imo, evaporated. 

Yes, Pedro has largely made his own bed and I can't see him making it to October but that doesn't make Ferguson some kind of wonderous soothsayer, it's more stating the bleeding obvious but from somebody who has shown that he doesn't know his arse from his managerial elbow and when I've heard him talk football, sounds like a retarded dinosaur with views to match.

7 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Hey Barry, that knock on your door is HMRC looking for their money, hope you have it all ready in a separate account.  Club (well MIM) may have set up the EBTs, but the players who benefitted may now have to pay the piper.

This, after Wednesday result in court the wee cunt should shut the fuck up given he was part of the ebt shambles

9 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

Reckon Barry in that dressing room would have been useful against progres. Would have given them a bollocking 

Wasn't up to much away at viktoria zizkov though eh?

we bump our gums all we want but the qualifiers are banana skins and as the other day proves if your not at your best then you'll go out.  The tie should've been won at home. No use sitting on keyboards constantly repeating shite about the manager- it's done and nothing can be done to change it.

what we have to do on our side is hope we get our preparations spot on for Motherwell away and what the team has to do is win.  I couldn't give a flying fuck if it's Walter style football or arsene wenger type football.

ill still back the guy unless it looks like a repeat of last year

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

That was three blogs and a podcast ago. I expect Rangers to win the title every single season. I know it won't happen every year but I expect it nonetheless.  The minute our expectations drop to "ah well, finishing third will be fine" then we're fucked and are no better than most of the shite in Scottish football. 

You think a blogger saying he expects the team he supports to win the title every year gives them ammo to use against us? Tell you what, if that's the best ammo anyone has against us then we're doing pretty fucking well. :lol:

imagine having ambition.....how dare you