Ferguson On Caixinha...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, danger ranger said:

Managing a football team and coaching a football team are two different jobs done by two different people. The manager is there to win football games not the coaches, the manager tells the coaches what he wants and on match day the manager is responsible not the coaches.

Being a football manager is nothing to do with coaching and never will be.

It's either a little known or little appreciate fact that. Football managers can also go days without interacting with players as well; depending on the manager, but many managers don't see the players much during the week.

Understand all this blood and thunder shit, we need to drill into the players what it means playing for a club like Rangers and the attitude you need to show etc..

End of the day, if you're a shit player with no talent who is coached by a clueless manager, just because you understand the club doesn't mean you'll suddenly play outstanding (Halliday is the prime example of this)

3 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Ferguson was always going to be one of the first putting him under pressure in the papers. 

Was obviously raging at not getting the role that went to JJ.

He would have done the same type of thing had he been given the role, he's the type of person that would do anything to get what he wants. This is probably why Pedro thought it best not to employ him in that role.

Nothing but a thick fucking ned who now makes a living by putting his name to pish others write for him.

honestly of the so called Rangers men of our past it's the foreign boys who grew to love Rangers that handle themselves with dignity and are still loyal to us.guys like Mols and Numan aren't seen sticking the boot in.

If you need a path to follow the Sandy jardine Rangers man is the one you want to become

6 minutes ago, OhW said:

He's sticking the boot in because the players and Pedro deserve it. There's no point being a mindless cheerleader when the manger seems so out of his depth. 

I'd much rather he was honest than give it "Pedro needs time, he will turn this round", leave that to DJ. 

They deserve all the criticism absolutely no doubt about but I'd tend to take it more seriously had it came from a more credible source.

suppose he will show me next week when he slaughteres Scottish football for its title stripping campaign and defends the club the made him a millionaire eh ?

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

So after the first leg (which they did lose) folk weren't jumping the gun and assuming they'd be shite on the strength of that? 

Maybe. It was his first game in charge though. This is just the latest in a series of catastrophic results since PC took over. No comparison.

11 hours ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

I hate this sort of pish but maybe everybody and their dug highlighting it , Pedro might realise and it could get more out of him and the players, can only hope because we are stuck with him.

Did we sit back & let the old board have their way?

Did we sit back & let sport direct have their way?

You need to learn the power of the people & WATP

Just now, OhW said:

In what way was I being a cunt? All I said was if Ferguson had got the coaching job with us then he would probably have stopped doing his record column. Seems pretty normal.

You were stating the obvious then?

In my original post I said he would do the same type of thing... you took that as I would think he'd still be writing for that newspaper and posting shit like that? Weird.

I don't think anyone would actually think Ferguson would still write for the paper and do the assistant job at same time.

I am saying if he became the assistant manager, Pedro would have had to watch his back, because Ferguson would have spread as much shit as he would in order to push Pedro out and step into the job himself.

13 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

Imagine being the guy that has to ghost write for Barry Ferguson. Some cunt went to university, and the best they can do is write articles based on whatever nonsense Bazza spouts out. 

Don't be daft! No one on the Record sports desk went to uni and that's not even a dig at them. It's Keith Jackson who does the Ferguson stuff 

2 minutes ago, M-89 said:

Don't be daft! No one on the Record sports desk went to uni and that's not even a dig at them. It's Keith Jackson who does the Ferguson stuff 

That's a valid point, and even more embarrassing given how Jackson likes to pretend he's a hard-hitting investigative journalist. 

Also means most of the Bazza stuff is actually just Jackson. He made up that "I'd walk over broken glass to get to Ibrox" quote he attributed to Kevin Thomson, so wouldn't surprise me if he exaggerates with the Bazza ghostwriting duties too. 

4 minutes ago, OhW said:

Yeah you're right. Pedro is an amazing manager and we'll have an excellent season with him. Stupid jealous Barry.

Missing the point. I agree, it's looking like Pedro will be shite. But for one shite manager to comment on another shite manager is what's amusing. 

Especially when the shite manager in question would bite your right hand off to work with the shite manager he's commenting on...