Ferguson On Caixinha...

34 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Aye Barry you get him telt..

IMG_20170707_131928.png

That's not Barry's fault to be fair. That Clyde team were shocking whenever I seen them. Sir Alex couldn't have done anything with those players never mind Barry 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, OhW said:

Obviously Ferguson doesn't sit at a computer and actually write this stuff. He probably just gets a phone call from Keech, who records it and then transcribes, embellishes and spins as he sees fit. That's what I've always assumed anyway.

And you'd be spot on with that assumption 

14 minutes ago, M-89 said:

That's not Barry's fault to be fair. That Clyde team were shocking whenever I seen them. Sir Alex couldn't have done anything with those players never mind Barry 

Clyde had a good season the year before, they finished top 3 and just lost out on in the playoffs with pretty much the same team they finished with last season.

By the time he chucked it last season they were 3rd bottom. 

39 minutes ago, OhW said:

Obviously Ferguson doesn't sit at a computer and actually write this stuff. He probably just gets a phone call from Keech, who records it and then transcribes, embellishes and spins as he sees fit. That's what I've always assumed anyway.

Jackson has fabricated quotes from the players he's pally with for years, sometimes writing entire articles around them. (The Thomson quote about walking to Ibrox, for example.) Really wouldn't surprise me if all Bazza said, when asked for his opinion was, "It's shite - if we lose the first game of the season the board should go in for ma pal McInnes." That's more than enough for Jackson to write a few hundred words of absolute pish. 

36 minutes ago, M-89 said:

And you'd be spot on with that assumption 

Depends on who the columnist is, to be honest. Someone like Sutton probably does go on a diatribe about Rangers, and some poor tosser at the Record has to reword it into an article. Some are just ghostwritten entirely, based on a few sentences from the named columnist, or without their input at all. 

Almost no celebrity columnist will actually write their own pieces though - even if they wanted to, the editors wouldn't really be up for it. 

Imagine being the poor cunt having to listen to Sutton's rants though. "OK Chris, I understand you think Rangers should be stripped of the Cup Winners Cup, 54 league titles, and Ibrox should be bulldozed, but your column was supposed to be about Celtic..."

if you read trhe article he's actually not saying anything that i'd disagree with. Without a preseason we'll go up against motherwell in the same state we were against progres so he has the next 4 weeks to find games or otherwise the first 3 games of the season could see us drop 9 points immediately. if that happens then he is on borrowed time.

23 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

Barry ferguson will put the boot into pedro for every slight mistake because Barry isn't at the club. He might have a point, this time but this won't be the last time he slates pedro. 

Barry admitted himself he wasn't ready to come to Rangers, so he was never expecting to be here. 

6 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Barry, maybe when you have done something in management apart from nearly relegating Clyde to the lowland league and certain liquidation then I will maybe listen to you, until then.......... The ....... Up

Maybe, when you become a good footballer that wins trophies with Rangers, and captain them, and play hundreds of games then he'll listen to you.

9 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Barry, maybe when you have done something in management apart from nearly relegating Clyde to the lowland league and certain liquidation then I will maybe listen to you, until then.......... The ....... Up

Do you blame Ally McCoist for our administration and liquidation of the old-co? 

Fuck-all a manager can do about it, so using that against him is utterly moronic 

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

I think the next month is crucial as in transfers, which is maybe what Barry meant? I don't know, I'd never read that farce of a paper.

reading it he's saying that Pedro must make sure we get games before the start of season, his job will depend on it based on what we've seen so far, he's not wrong with that IMO.

It is unfortunate that we have already witnessed typical bouts of hysterical reporting from certain sections of the media and we should continue to ignore those responsible by boycotting their publications and outlets.

Dave King's statement today.