EBT song?

I've been inspired by a post in the EBT memories thread by @HuistraHairDo to modify one of our forbidden tunes to celebrate our use of EBTs.

Hullo! Hullo!

We are the Rangers boys

Hullo! Hullo!

You'll know us by our noise

We're up to our knees in EBTS

We used them, that's no lie

For we are the Glasgow Rangers boys!

Disclaimer: This post is meant as a light-hearted joke, and I'm bored. Go gentle on me...

Just now, DennyBlueNose said:

This will go down well, how dare you try and and be light-hearted!! It's all doom and gloom at the moment don't you know?!?!? 

If you don't laugh, you'll cry! I just imagined 48,000 fans belting out an EBT song every other weekend would wind Scottish football up it would be a sight to behold. Admittedly I'm not in @.Williamson.'s league when it comes to songwriting.

1 hour ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

If you don't laugh, you'll cry! I just imagined 48,000 fans belting out an EBT song every other weekend would wind Scottish football up it would be a sight to behold. Admittedly I'm not in @.Williamson.'s league when it comes to songwriting.

I know mate, this place is depressing at times. I'm not against the idea and like the idea to sticking two fingers up to the haters. 

I can't see this one catching on tho. 

2 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

I know mate, this place is depressing at times. I'm not against the idea and like the idea to sticking two fingers up to the haters. 

I can't see this one catching on tho. 

It's never going to catch on! Too many grumpy f*ckers that don't want to have a laugh.

What is it with some of our fans, they just seem to spend their time trying to make up songs and nicknames for every fukking thing. Magic hat = FAIL, We got Joe Garner = FAIL, Tav the Blue Cafu = FAIL I just hope 1 day they see the pattern.