*****Joshua Burns Adair petition*****

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Why can't any hospitals in the U.K./Europe help?

What is CHOP?

Why is it addressed to Trump, who is the person who cares less than anyone on earth? If it costs money then you can be sure Trump won't help (unless he sees a political advantage in doing so).

8 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

Why can't any hospitals in the U.K./Europe help?

What is CHOP?

Why is it addressed to Trump, who is the person who cares less than anyone on earth? If it costs money then you can be sure Trump won't help (unless he sees a political advantage in doing so).

@mark adair Joshua's dad might be able to explain better.

I would assume it is addressed to trump off the back of him offering Charlie Gard treatment in America and saying no child should be denied treatment.

As you can see here 

we have actively been trying to raise funds for one of our own but the £100k that it was hoped it would cost for the treatment has now come back as $1.5m which is ridiculous and most likely an unreachable target.

32 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

@mark adair Joshua's dad might be able to explain better.

I would assume it is addressed to trump off the back of him offering Charlie Gard treatment in America and saying no child should be denied treatment.

As you can see here 

we have actively been trying to raise funds for one of our own but the £100k that it was hoped it would cost for the treatment has now come back as $1.5m which is ridiculous and most likely an unreachable target.

What Trump said and what he does have no relation to reality. He's trying to destroy Obama's healthcare thereby putting thousands of sick kids in danger, including my own. But that's not a topic for here. Maybe he will be forced to act against his own wishes though.

Signed.

Is there anyway the club could do any thing to support this young boy? I know the must receive 1000's of requests for help each year and it's difficult at this time but is there no way of organising some sort of friendly match with a team down south to maybe generate some cash for the boy?